NIFFT Recruitment 2019
NIFFT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline | 22 Assistant Professor Vacancies. National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT) has recently uploaded the Job Notification to fill 22 Assistant Professor Jobs. Candidates who are looking for the NIFFT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 can apply for this Recruitment through Offline Process. Interested Aspirants can Start downloading the Application form and send the duly filled application form to the Registered Postal Address on or before the last date 6th January 2020, 20th January 2020 (Remote Locations).
Applications are invited from Indian nationals possessing a good academic background along with self-motivation to quality teaching and research for faculty positions at Assistant Professor level for the following different departments from all categories (General, SC, ST. OBC & PwD). Details like eligibility criteria, the application process, pay scale and other NIFFT Ranchi Faculty Recruitment 2019 details are mentioned in the below sections. However, you can also know more NIFFT Careers @ nifft.ac.in.
NIFFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – 22 Openings
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT)|
|No. of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Last Date of Application||6th January 2020|
|Last Date of Application for Remote Locations||20th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
NIFFT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 Details
|Assistant Professor – 22 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIFFT Ranchi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Applicants can check your eligibility criteria for NIFFT Assistant Professor 2019 Job Notification. Along with this, we have provided Apply Offline Steps for NIFFT Ranchi Faculty Recruitment 2019.
- B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Candidates who have done a Ph.D. after the Bachelor’s Degree from the institution of National importance with GATE shall be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
- 2 Years of Industrial Experience in the Metal Processing/ Manufacturing Industry.
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
NIFFT Assistant Professor Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Level 7 Pay Matrix, Initial Pay Rs.57700/-|
- General – A Demand Draft of Rs 500/-, drawn in favor of “NIFFT, Ranchi” from any nationalized bank payable at Ranchi for each application
- SC/ST/PWD – 50% in case of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & PwD candidates.
NIFFT Career 2019 – Selection Process:
- Written Test/ Online Test.
Apply Offline Steps for NIFFT Assistant Professor 2019 Job Notification
- Download the Official Notification given below, read the details and check the Eligibility details
- Then download the application form from the below link
- Fill the application form in CAPITAL letters and take a print-out on white A4 size paper on single side only
- Applicants should sign the application form and other required places
- Attach self-attested photocopies of documents as mentioned in the form. Write your name, post applied and mobile number on the backside of the Demand Draft
- Recheck whether the details are properly filled in the application form.
- Finally, Send the application form with all the required documents at the following Postal address before the last date.
NOTE: Write the name of the post applied for and Department at the top-left corner of the envelope.
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT),
Important Dates for NIFFT Ranchi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
|Last date to submit the Application Form||06th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form for Remote location (NE Region, Andaman & Nikobar), etc||20th January 2020|
Important Links for NIFFT Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT)
The National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (commonly referred to as NIFFT) is a public engineering institution. It is a fully residential Government of India co-educational institute. It was established in 1966 by the Government of India in collaboration with UNDP – UNESCO to provide qualified engineers and specialists for running Foundry and Forge industries. This is an autonomous and Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India.
The institute offers Post Doctoral, Doctoral and Master’s program at the graduate level and Bachelor’s program as well as Advanced Diploma Courses at the undergraduate level. The objectives of the institute have broadened to meet the present need of the industries, with the introduction of departments of Manufacturing Engineering in 1985 and Materials and Metallurgical Engineering in 1998.
Similar Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|ONGC Recruitment||1000+ – AEE, Chemist, Programming Officer & Other||[30-04-2020]|
|CUJ Teaching Recruitment||23 – Professor, Associate Professor, Assitant Professor CUJ Teaching Recruitment23 – Professor, Associate Professor, Assitant Professor CUJ Teaching Recruitment||[19-12-2019]|
|ICFRE Recruitment||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator 7 Others||[31-01-2020]|
|DRDO Recruitment||142 – JRF, Apprentice & Research Associate||[15-01-2020]|
|SAIL Recruitment||547 – Mining Foreman, Mining Mate & Others||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment||249 – Commissioned Officer (CO)||[30-12-2019]|
|Indian Post office Recruitment||4,404 – GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), MTS, Postman & Others||[31-12-2019]|