NIPGR Delhi Recruitment 2019-20
NIPGR Recruitment 2019 Notification is published for 06 Scientist and Other Posts. Aspirants with excellent academic credentials along with the track record of scientific productivity are preferred for the post. NIPGR Online Applications are started to receive from 29th June 2019. Plant Genome Research New Delhi invites application from Indian Citizens to fill up the Vacancies on the Direct Recruitment Basis. Candidates applying for the post must fulfill the eligibility conditions of the post specified in the Notification. This Notification is valid until 29th July 2019.
NIPGR New Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research|
|Name of the Post||Scientist and Other|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th June 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||29th July 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NIPGR Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer||02|
NIPGR Job Details 2019 Category Wise
|Category||No. of. Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer|
Eligibility Criteria for NIPGR Delhi Jobs 2019
For Scientist VII
- Ph.D. or equivalent in a related area of research at NIPGR with original work as evidenced by patents or publications.
- Evidence of leadership with fifteen years of post-doctoral R & D experience
Familiarity and ability to interact with the National and International institutions/organizations
For Scientist V
- First Class in M. Sc. or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- At least eleven years of research experience or
- Ph.D. with at least eight years of research experience in the relevant subject.
- Research experience in the relevant field.
- Publications in relevant fields in reputed journals.
For Scientist II
- First Class in M. Sc. or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Three years of experience in relevant field or
- Ph.D. with 1-year Post-doctoral research experience in the relevant field.
- Ph.D. in related subject with the capability of conducting independent research work.
- Experience in generating transgenic plants, genome editing tools, and plant tissue culture.
- Experience in generating transgenic in rice/chickpea/ mustard/ tomato plants will be preferred.
- The experience should be supported with good quality research publications in the relevant field.
For Senior Technical Officer
- B.Sc./ B.Tech/ BE plus MLT or equivalent OR M.Sc., with at least 8/3/2 years of relevant experience in the Pay Level 6/7/8 or equivalent respectively, in the R & D laboratories
- Experience in targeted and untargeted metabolomics/phytochemistry/analytical biochemistry.
- Expertise in sample preparation and separation of a small molecule through chromatography-mass spectrometry.
For Technical Assistant
- Matriculation with science
- 2 years (full-time) diploma in MLT
- Three years of experience after MLT Or
- B. Sc. with 1-year experience Or Three years Diploma in Engineering Technology or
- Matric with ITI certificate in respective trade with five years experience in the Pay Level 4
NIPGR Delhi 2019 Age Limit
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Scientist VII||58 Years|
|Scientist V||50 Years|
|Scientist II||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant||35 Years|
|Senior Technical Officer||25 Years|
Pay Scale Details
Candidates get recruitment in NIPGR will get a scale of pay based on the following manner
- Scientist VII – Pay Level 14
- Scientist V – Pay Level 13
- Scientist II – Pay Level 10
- Technical Assistant – Pay Level 10
- Senior Technical Officer – Pay Level 5
Candidates should pay the application fee as Online Payment through SBI Collect
|Category||Level 9 & below||Level 10 & above and below Level 14||Level 14 & above|
|UR||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
NIPGR Delhi Selection Process
How to Apply for NIPGR Recruitment 2019?
- Click ‘Apply Online’ Link and get into the registration page
- Complete the Registration process and get a Registration Number and Password
- Log in with the Registration Number and Password for the further process
- Enter all details in the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned copy of photograph and signature in the specified place
- Pay the application fee through online mode and done with the application process
- Recheck the details filled and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the duly filled application form for future use.
Submit the Online Application on or before 29th July 2019. The candidate should submit the hard copy of the completed application form with a photocopy of prescribed documents through postal mode on or before 2nd August 2019. Online application and print out of the application with essential documents should be reached on or before the last date.
Documents to be Attached
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
National Institute of Plant Genome Research,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Post Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Important Dates for NIPGR Notification 2019
|Starting Date to submit the Online Application||29th June 2019|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application||29th July 2019|
|Last Date to Offline Application||2nd August 2019|
Important Links for NIPGR Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi
The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (some time ago known as National Center for Plant Genome Research) is a self-governing establishment supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute’s foundation harmonizes with the 50th commemoration of India’s freedom just as a birth commemoration of Prof. (Dr.) J. C. Bose. The formal declaration was made on November 30th, 1997. This Institute has officially put India among the significant supporters of plant genomics. It is trusted that in coming years, the progressing endeavors of NIPGR will enable India to develop as a standout amongst the most significant national and worldwide asset establishments for material, information and advances in the regions of useful, basic, developmental and connected genomics of plants, including yield plants.
Other Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Assistant Commandant, Pilot, Engineer & Others||[31-12-2019]|
|SSB Recruitment||206 – Sub-Inspectors (SI)||[15-10-2019]|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment||2365 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Others||[09-08-2019]|
|ICDS Recruitment||5320 – Supervisors, Anganwadi Worker & Others||[03-08-2019]|
|CISF Recruitment||1534 – GD Constables||[01-08-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||611 – Typist, Reader/Examiner, Civil Judges & Others||[31-07-2019]|
|Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment||156 – Intelligence Officer (IO) & JIO||[31-07-2019]|
|KVIC Recruitment||119 – Group B & Group C||[31-07-2019]|
|CRPF Recruitment||31 – GDMO, Specialist and Dental Surgeon||[31-07-2019]|
|SPMCIL Recruitment||23 – Officer||[31-07-2019]|