NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Various Assistant Professor Vacancy. Here is the Latest Job Notification of Central Government to fill the NIT Trichy Vacant Seats for the Assistant Professor Post. Registration Process is started on 10th November 2019. Application is invited from the candidates possessing excellent academic background and commitment to quality teaching and research. Aspirants who are hired for the Grade II Teaching Job Vacancy in Trichy National Institute of Technology will be offered a good salary based on the Pay Matrix Level-10.
NIT Trichy Notification 2019 is advertised to engage eligible graduates for the Assistant Professor Vacancy available for various departments. Aspirants under 35 years who are satisfying the requirements as per the Notification can proceed with the application process. NIT Trichy Apply Online will be avail till 09th December 2019. Read the below article to know more details regarding NIT Trichy Careers. Applicants should submit the hardcopy of Online Application before 16th December 2019.
<<Also Check: EESL Recruitment – 235 Vacancies>>
NIT Trichy Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09th December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Trichurappali, Tamil Nadu|
Details of NIT Trichy Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor (Engineering)||Various|
|Assistant Professor (Humanities/ Applied Sciences)|
|Assistant Professor (Management)|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria for Asst Professor Job
Assistant Professor (Engineering)
- B.E./ B.Tech. or any equivalent degree & M.E./ M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
Assistant Professor (Humanities/ Applied Sciences)
- B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevant discipline.
Assistant Professor (Management)
- Ph.D.in Management / Business Administration discipline with a preceding degree of 2 years full time in Master of Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in management or with Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Management or Industrial Engineering/ Management with Operations research/ Systems/other relevant disciplines.
Desirable Qualification for NIT Trichy Careers:
- Qualified in GATE/ SLET/ NET.
- Publications in reputed Journals.
- Good and consistent academic record from 10thStandard/Matriculation onwards
NIT Trichy Recruitment Age Limit Criteria:
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PwD Candidates – As Per Norms.
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Woman/ PwD Candidates – NIL
<<Also Check: HAL Recruitment – 18 Vacancies>>
NIT Trichy Assistant Professor Salary Details:
Individuals selected for NIT Trichy Recruitment will get a salary based on Pay Level 10 in VII CPC(Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000in VI CPC).
- Written Examination.
How to Apply Online for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Register with your mail ID, mobile number & Name.
- User ID & Password will be received to your mail ID.
- Log in to the NIT Trichy Recruitment application page.
- Fill the details asked in it.
- Pay the Application Fee (if applicable).
- Have a check and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout for further procedure.
- Enclose the self-attested copies of essential documents.
- Post the hard copy of the online application to the below-mentioned address.
NOTE: Subscribe the Envelope with “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor Grade-II in the Department of ________”
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015,
Also Check: PGIMER Recruitment – 267 Vacancies
Important Dates for Trichy NIT Teaching Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th November 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09th December 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application||16th December 2019|
Important Links for NIT Trichy Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Central Govt Jobs 2019
|Apply Link||Job Details||Last Date to Apply|
|ICFRE Recruitment||23 – MTS, Technician & Technical Assistant||[16-12-2019]|
|ESIC Recruitment||14 – Specialist & Super Specialist||[15-12-2019]|
|HAL Recruitment||18 – Deputy Manager, Engineer, Human Resource Officer & Other||[13-12-2019]|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||8,557 – Apprentice, Manager, Goods Guard, Technician & Others||[08-12-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||417 – Apprentice, AA, JRF, Store Assistant & Others||[07-12-2019]|
|Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment||145 – Apprentice||[01-12-2019]|
|DRDA Recruitment||108 – Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)||[30-11-2019]|
|BRO Recruitment||540 – Multi Skilled Worker||[ 26-11-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||2085 – Apprentice & Junior Engineering Assistant||[26-11-2019]|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||1163 – Specialist Officer||[26-11-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||55 – Clerk, Cook, Shorthand Writer, District Judge & Others||[22-11-2019]|
|DLW Recruitment||374 – Apprentice||[21-11-2019]|
|South Western Railway Recruitment||386 – Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||[20-11-2019]|
About National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli also called NIT Trichy or NITT, some time ago called Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli is an open building and research organization close to the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1964, it is probably the most established organization of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) framework. The establishment is situated on a grounds of 800 sections of land (3.24 km²). NIT Trichy is perceived as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. The foundation has a far-reaching graduate program offering doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. The foundation has 17 scholastic offices, three focuses of greatness and one school.