NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card 2019 @ www.nituk.ac.in. National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand will release the admit card in December 2019 for Non-Teaching posts. Thus, the officials will issue the hall ticket on its official portal on the scheduled date. Hence, the hall ticket can be downloaded only by the eligible candidates who got shortlisted from the registration process. By the way, the exam date is also tentatively declared in the month of December 2019.
NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Nam of the Board||National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching Posts|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Exam Date||December 2019 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Date||December 2019 (Expected)|
NIT Uttarakhand Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019 Details
The National Institute of Technology has been planned to conduct the examination for the post of Non-Teaching posts. So, the Institute is mandated to issue the NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card with the exam details such as the candidate’s name, exam date, exam center, and others. Therefore, Get the details from this section and download it by providing valid login credentials.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
NIT Non-Teaching Exam 2019
The University is in a plan to conduct the examination in the month of December 2019. Therefore, the examination will be held at various centers. Though Aspirants can get the exam center details from the NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card. The exact date will be printed on the NIT Uttarakhand Hall Ticket, aspirants can get the detailed exam details after printing the admit card.
[NIT Uttarakhand Syllabus – Get Here]
Documents needed with NIT Uttarakhand Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019
Check with the details in the admit card before printing it. Along with the NIT Uttarakhand, Hall Ticket aspirants need to bring the original identity proofs to the examination hall.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Step by Step Procedure to Get NIT Uttarakhand Admit Card 2019
- Click on the Uttarakhand NIT Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- Now the NIT Uttarakhand Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the valid details in the hall ticket page.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- After the clear glance Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download the Call Letter.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Non-Teaching Examination.
NIT Uttarakhand Non-Teaching Exam 2019 – Important Links
|Uttarakhand NIT Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|NIT Uttarakhand Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|