NLC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 170 Apprentice Posts in NLC India Limited, Neyveli. Dear Diploma Candidates!! As per the Neyveli Lignite Corporation latest news, 170 Job Openings has been advertised in their Official Website i.e. www.nlcindia.com. The Corporation is going to fill up to 170 eligible candidates as an apprentice in NLC India Limited. Students who are have completed Diploma in Engineering can apply for the respective post to start their career. Diploma Candidates can apply to fill up NLC Apprentice vacancy from 20th May 2019 through Online Mode. Hence, the last date of Online Registration is on or before 04th June 2019.
NLC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Board||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices Posts|
|No of Vacancies||170|
|Starting Date||20th May 2019|
|Last Date||04th June 2019|
|Job Location||Neyveli, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||48|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||07|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||04|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||04|
www.nlcindia.com Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Notification is about the NLC Apprentice 2019 is to recruit the Diploma students who are hunting for jobs. I am sure this article will provide eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary details and much more. Students make use of this piece of information and apply for the same on its official website i.w. @ www.nlcindia.com
NLC India Careers 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification for NLC Recruitment:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government or Central Government in relevant discipline.
Age Limit for NLC Jobs 2019:
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules for NLC Neyveli Jobs.
- Salary Offered – Rs. 12,185/- for NLC India Jobs.
Selection Process for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Merit List
- Aspirants are suggested to check out the Official Notification PDF of NLC Careers 2019.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2019
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the Online Application Link.
- Click the Enroll option.
- Click on to the New Registration option.
Step 2: How to fill the NLC Online Application Form
- An Application Form will appear after registration.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
- A unique Enrollment Number will be provided for each and every registrars.
Step 3: NLC Login Process
- Kindly wait for one day to complete the Enrollment verification and approval.
- After the verification can proceed to the Login process.
- Log in with your Enrollment Number and Password.
- Click on to the Establishment Request menu.
- In that page tap on to the Find Establishment.
Step 4: Uploading Documents
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae along with the documents needed.
- Choose the Establishment Name and type as NLC India Limited in it.
Step 5: NLC Online Apply
- Finally, select the Apply option.
- Click on to the next Apply option for complete submission.
Step 6: Preview
- Go through the application once to check whether to make any corrections or not.
Step 7: Application Fee
- Pay the Application Fee if it is asked.
- Take a print out of the Application for future references.
Important Dates for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2019
|Online Application starting date||20th May 2019|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||02nd June 2019|
|Last date for applying NLC INDIA LIMITED||04th June 2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted list||10th June 2019|
|Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates||17th June 2019|
Important Links for NLC Jobs 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC):
NLC India Limited ( Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) (NLC) is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations to produce electricity.
It has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. Lately, it has diversified into renewable energy production and installed 141 MW solar power plant to produce electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and 51 MW electricity from windmills. It was incorporated in 1956 and was wholly owned by the government of India. A portion of stock was sold to the public to list its shares on stock exchanges where shares are traded. It is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.
Other Government Jobs in Tamilnadu 2019: