NMDC Recruitment 2019-20 for Engineers – Apply Online for 255 Executive Trainee (ET) Vacancies. NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) is all set to receive online applications from young and energetic talents to fill up 145 Executive Trainee posts. NMDC Limited vacancies are to be filled in Bailadila, Diamond Mining Project, Panna, Chhattisgarh, Bellary Dist, Karnataka, and other units and offices. Interested individuals can apply online from 14th May 2019 on this page. Application forms in a prescribed format must be submitted on or before 14th June 2019. Scroll down to know admit card released date, date of NMDC Executive trainee examination and other requirements.
Candidates who are below 27 years and have passed degree in engineering are eligible to apply. However, the application fee of Rs.300/- must be paid by appearing candidates.
Keep reading to know more……
NMDC Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||NMDC Steel Limited (NSL)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee (ET)|
|No of Vacancies||255|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th May 2019|
|Last Date||14th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary Dist, Karnataka, Diamond
Mining Project, Panna, and other units and offices
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
About NMDC Steel Limited (NSL):
NMDC Limited, formerly known as the National Mineral Development Corporation, is a mineral producer controlled by India. It is 72.43% owned by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel (MoS). Participate in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, etc. The largest producer and exporter of iron ore in India, it produces more than 35 million tons of iron ore from three fully mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country in Panna, Madhya Pradesh.
NMDC Vacancy 2019 details
NMDC Executive Trainee Vacancy 2019 – Category Wise
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
NMDC Careers 2019 – Discipline wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (Technical)|
|Computer & Information Technology||10||–|
|Executive Trainee (Administration)|
NMDC NSL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All requirements of NMDC Jobs are listed below. Applicants can check the list and apply accordingly.
Eligible Engineering disciplines:
- Mineral Processing
- Computer Information Technology
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer & Information Technology|
|Commercial||Passed Degree in Engineering or Graduation with MBA or PG Diploma (Minimum 02 years duration) in Marketing or Foreign Trades, Sales management with 60% marks as aggregate|
|Finance||Passed Graduation with 60% marks as aggregate in CA (Final) / ICWA (Final)|
Passed MBA in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or HR with 60% marks as aggregate.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years (as on 15-05-2019)
i.e. not born earlier than 15.05.1992
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- PwDs – 10 Years
- Starting Basic Pay – Rs.20,600/- per month
- After 01 Year – Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- per month (Basic pay as Rs.21,860/- pm)
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Training and Probation:
- Candidates selected as Executive Trainees will be placed on training for 01 year.
- After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
- If selected, the candidates can be posted to any Plant/Unit location of the Company.
- Candidates will not be allowed to seek/apply for transfer to any other plant/unit location of the Company for an initial four years of service.
- For departmental candidates, this restriction will be for an initial two years.
- Rs.300/- General/OBC Candidates
- No application fee – SC/ST and PH Candidates
Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card.
How to apply for NDMC Recruitment 2019 for Engineers
- Click on NMD Notification Pdf provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the eligibility norms.
- Now, click on NMDC Apply Online link provided below.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, valid email address, & Others.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary certificates
- Pay prescribed application fee
- After applying online and making a payment, candidates are required to take a print out of the system generated Application Form with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your application procedure.
Number of call center: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays)
Important Dates for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||8th May 2019|
|Starting Date||14th May 2019 from 10:00 am|
|Last Date||14th June 2019 til 6:00 pm|
|Admit Card Release Date||7th July 2019|
|Tentative date of written examination||17th July 2019|
Important Links for NMDC Steel Limited Recruitment 2019
|[NOTE – We are not sure whether the notification is genuine or not. Kindly refer Official Website before applying]|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|NMDC Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Check NMDC Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
|NMDC Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|District Court Recruitment||219 – LDC, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Others||[18-06-2019]|
|SSC MTS Recruitment||8300+ – SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||[22-05-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||25 – Research Officer & Chief Research Manager||[21-05-2019]|
|FACT Recruitment||274 – Management Trainee, Craftsman, Helper & Others||[20-05-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Various -Sailors (Musician) 02/2019 Batch||[19-05-2019]|