North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online | 196 Apprentice Vacancies. North Central Railway (NCR) has announced the Latest Job Notification to fill 196 Candidates for the Act Apprentice Posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Railway Jobs in Uttar Pradesh (Jhansi). Interested applicants can apply for the NCR Railway Job Vacancies through Online mode. From now on the Aspirants can submit your NCR Railway Recruitment Job Application Form to the Registered Postal address.
NCR Railway Recruitment 2020
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Act Apprentice Posts can Send the duly filled application form on or before the last date 15th July 2020. Candidates who are applying for the North Railway Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Eligibility details from the below sections. Here we have provided the Eligibility Criteria like Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, etc.
<< Also Check: Northern Railway Recruitment 2020-21 – 128 Openings>>
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|No. of Vacancies||196 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||01st June 2020|
|Application Closing Date||15th July 2020|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
NCR Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||50|
|Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||13|
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Allahabad Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must possess 10th/12th/ ITI from Recognized Board.
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
- Candidates who will get select for the North Central Railway Jobs 2020 can get the Salary as per the organization’s Norms.
Application Fee for NCR Recruitment 2020
- Applicants can refer to the Official Notification for further information.
North Railway Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process:
- Written Examination
<< Also Check: South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 617 Openings>>
How to Apply for North Central Railway Jobs 2020-21?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure you meet the eligibility level.
- Visit the official apply link from the below table
- Fill the required details appeared on the screen
- Attach the scanned Photo Copies & Signature
- Attach all necessary educational documents, Adhar card, & Pan Card is a scanned copy.
- Do the cross-check and ensure all updated properly
- Finally hit the submit button. It will redirect to a Payment Page
- Complete the Payment and Submit your applications.
- A further update will notify on your registered E-Mail Id.
Note: There is no guarantee of employment in Railway on completion of their training under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Important Dates for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
|Starting Date for the receipt of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date for the receipt of Application Form||15th July 2020|
Important Links for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|NCR Recruitment Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
North Central Railway has released its latest recruitment notification. They have published an advertisement announcing 529 vacancies. Online applications from interested and eligible candidates are invited to fill up these vacancies. The posts include Junior Engineer, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, etc. Eligible candidates can start applying for these posts. The last date to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment is 28th December 2019. Only online applications will be accepted. Applications in any other mode will be rejected.
Candidates can check if they are eligible for North Central Railway Jobs with the details given below. If you are eligible, you can check all other details and proceed to apply for the posts. You can also refer to the official notification for more details or comment below. A link to the official website and the official notification is given below for further reference.
Overview of North Central Railway Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||529|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||28th December 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details of North Central Railway Vacancy 2019-20:
The details of the vacancy as given in the North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||66|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||50|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||51|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||163|
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Candidates interested in North Central Railway Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board/ institution in India.
Read the official notification for more details on North Central Railway Careers.
- Minimum – 42 Years
- Maximum –47 Years
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or Written Exam
- Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill Test (whichever applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale for NCR Recruitment 2019:
- Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for North Central Railway Jobs
North Central Railway Online Application Fee:
- There is No Application Fee to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website @ www.rrcald.org
- Find the advertisement for the post you want to apply for
- Read the notification clearly
- Fill the online application form
- Submit the form before the last date
North Central Railway,
Balmiki Chauraha Nawab Yusuf Road
Near Balaipur Colony
Civil Lines Allahabad – 211001
- Telephone Number – 05322223961 (9:30 A.M. To 6:00 P.M.)
- Railway Phone – 23961 (9:30 A.M. To 6:00 P.M.)
- Email ID – [email protected]
Important Links for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About North Central Railway (NCR):
The North Central Railway (NCR and abbreviated) is one of the seventeen railway areas of India. The largest station in the NCR is Central Kanpur. It is headquartered in Allahabad and consists of three divisions: the Allahabad division of the reorganized Northern Railway, the Jhansi division of the former Central Railway, and the new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its current form, was established on April 1, 2003.
The current network of the North Central Railway extends over a large area of north-central India, encompassing the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Haryana. In December 2017, the railways had installed for the first time 6,095 railway signalling devices “Fog Helping System with GPS” in the four most affected areas, the North Railway Area, the North Central Railway, the North and Northwest Railway. far away, with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter trains, training runners at the speed of the snail. With these devices, train pilots know precisely and in advance the location of signals, crossing barriers and other milestones that are approaching.