However, Candidates can get all the Eligibility Details which are necessary to apply for North East Post Office Jobs 2023 can get in the below text of this page. Further more, applicant can log on to the official website i.e, indiapost.gov.in
North East Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Name of the Organization: North East Postal Circle
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No of Vacancies: 748
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: North East
- Gramin Dak Sevak: Applicant must have Passed in 10th Class from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training Certificate for at least 60 days.
Age Limit for the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 is as follows,
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Selection Process for North East India – Postal Recruitment 2023
Pay Scale for North East Post Office Recruitment 2023
Salary Structure for North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 is as follows,
- Gramin Dak Sevak: Rs.25,0000/- Per Month
The Application Fee for North East Post Office Jobs 2023 is as follows,
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for North East Post Office Recruitment
- Click on the North East Postal Circle Online Application Form provided below
- Fill all the required details in North East Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
- Upload your recent photograph and attach scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete North East Post Office Vacancy 2023 Notification.