North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for 1104 Act Apprentice Vacancies: North Eastern Railway is accepting online application through Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. Candidates who have fulfiled the stated qualifications will be eligible to apply and undergo training under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1962. There are 1104 vacancies in various units of North East Railway. Eligible candidates can start applying from 26th November 2019. The last date of online application is 25th December 2019 at 5.00 pm.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
Candidates looking for railway jobs can check the official notification for eligibility and other details. The details are also mentioned below. Candidates can find a link to the official notification and NER website below. Also, candidates can visit www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for more details on NER Vacancies.
Overview of North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway (NER)|
|Number of Vacancies||1104|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Notification Release Date||26th November 2019|
|Starting date of application||27th November 2019|
|Closing date of application||25th December 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details of RRB North East Railway Vacancy 2019-20:
The total vacancies in NER Recruitment 2019 Notification are in various units of North East Railways (NER).
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
Refer to the official notification for more details on NER Vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
Candidates interested in NER Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- The applicant should have completed 10th Class and ITI in notified trade
For NER Recruitment 2019, the officials of the board have given the age limit of a person as on the 25th December 2019 to be
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
Age relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC and Divyang candidates. Read the official notification for more details.
- Candidates will be selected based on their percentage of marks in 10th
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification at Gorakpur
Pay Scale for NER Recruitment 2020:
- The stipend paid to the hired candidates will be at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 Online Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- for NER Jobs
How to apply for NER North East Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website @ www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on About us>Department>Personnel>Notifications
- Find the notification for the post you want to apply for
- Read the entire notification carefully
- Now, fill the online form correctly
- Make sure to submit the form before the last date, i.e., 25th December 2019
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference
- Document verification will take place in Gorakhpur
- No candidate will be eligible for TA/DA
- Shortlisted Candidates must submit a medical certificate in the prescribed format during document verification
- Candidates selected for apprenticeship training will not hold any claim for Railway Jobs based on this training
- Any previous notification for apprentice training in the above units for the year 2019-20 will remain cancelled. All candidates will have to fill the online application for this purpose
- Engineering graduates and Diploma holders will not be eligible for the training
- Candidates will have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship
- The training will be for a period of 1 year
- In case the candidate discontinues training, she/he will have to refund the stipend paid to her/him
- All communication shall be made only through NER’s website
- Training will start on 1st April 2020
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur 273012
- Telephone Number : 2200137 / 2200137
Important Links for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Railway Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Number of Vacancies||Last Date|
|LMRC Recruitment||JE, Assistant Manager, Public Relations Manager
|MEGA Recruitment||Manager, Sr. Supervisor, Sr. Station Engineer & others
|Eastern Railway Recruitment||Sports Quota – Group C
|North Western Railway Recruitment||Trade Apprentice
|South Central Railway Recruitment||Apprentice
About the North Eastern Railway (NER):
The Northeast Railway was formed on April 14, 1952, by combining two railway systems: the Oudh and Tirhut Railway, the Assam Railway and the Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial Railway from Mumbai, Baroda and the Central India Railway. The Cawnpore-Barabanki Railway was transferred to the Northeast Railway on February 27, 1953. On January 15, 1958, the TNS opened two railway areas, the Northeast Railway, and the Northeast Railway. the North-East border as well as all lines to the east.
From Katihar were transferred to the Northeast Frontier Railway. In December 2017, the railways had installed 6,095 railway signalling devices with GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” for the first time in the four most affected areas, the North Railway Zone, the North Central Railway Zone, the Northeast Railway and Northwest Railway Zone, removing the old practice of installing firecrackers on railroad tracks to modify divers travelling on turtle trains. With these devices, train pilots know exactly where signals, crossing gates, and other approach-like beacons are located.