NCL Recruitment 2019 – Northern Coalfields Limited has announced recruitment for Apprentices posts. Candidates those who wanted to enroll yourself in Madhya Pradesh Jobs can use this opportunity. The NCL Vacancies are avail from 10th December 2018 to 12th January 2019. Get the complete details about the Apprentices posts on the below section.
Latest NCL Careers 2019-20 Overview
The latest of 441 Apprentices posts are let out by the Madhya Pradesh Government. Candidates can engage yourself as their a wide vacancy. Aspirants can get complete details about the Apprentices posts on this below section. Make sure you go through the details fully and then go for registration. To get the terms and conditions of the Northern Coalfields Limited we have disclosed the Online Application link, Official Website and Official Notification links for the reference of the Jobs seekers. Check the complete details about the Apprentices NCL Recruitment 2019-2020 by scrolling down.
NCL Recruitment 2019 Details – nclcil.in
|NCL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification|
|Name of the Board||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||441 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Latest NCL Vacancies 2019 – 441 Posts
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electricity)||88|
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment 2019-2020
Candidates those who want to apply for the NCL Recruitment of 441 Apprentices posts should be under certain eligibility criteria for applying. Please make sure of your educational qualifications and age limit category for registration of the Apprentices post of NCL Jobs. Candidates can refer to the official notification of Northern Coalfields Limited to know to get detailed information about the Apprentices posts.
For Welder (Gas & Electric) Posts:
- Passed Class 8th class passed and possess an ITI in Welder Trade with 50% Marks (45% SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute
For Electrician Posts:
- The applicant must be Class 10th passed and possess an ITI in Electrician Trade with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute.
For Fitter Posts:
- The applicant must be Class 10th passed and possess an ITI in Fitter Trade with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 38 years
should be age limit for those who apply for the NCL Vacancies 2019-20. Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the advertisement.
|Northern Coalfields Jobs notification – Complete Details|
Pay Scale Details:
Candidates those who are selected for the NCL Recruitment will get the pay scale as prescribed in the Northern Coalfields Official Notifications
Candidates are requested to refer the official notification to know about the application fee. Application fee should be paid through Online Process.
Selection Process for Apprentices Posts:
Candidates those who appear for the NCL Recruitment will be selected based on the performance in
- The basis of Merit List
NCL Apprentices Online Application Steps @nclcil.in
Aspirants those who want to register for the NCL Apprentices Jobs are instructed to follow the Online Application Steps carefully. Before registration for the Apprentices posts please make sure you are under the eligibility details and then go ahead for the registration process. Be sure that your registration is before the last date ends ie. 12th January 2019.
NCL Jobs – Online Application Steps
- Select the Apply Online Link provided below
- A new page opens up asking you to fill a few details
- Please fill the personal details, contact info, qualification, technical details and trade preference that are asked in the NCL Website
- Once you are done with all the information check with it
- Updated information should be correct
- Then go ahead and hit on the “Submit” button
- Do not take a print out of the filled application for future use.
Important Links of NCL Recruitment 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of NCL Vacancies 2019-20
|Latest NCL Job Dates – Apprentices Complete Schedule|
|NCL Notification released dates||08th December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th January 2019|
How to prepare for NCL Jobs – Apprentices Exam
- Collect the syllabus from the official website link which is provided on this page.
- Prepare a time schedule for NCL Apprentices Exam depending upon the syllabus
- Check the topics related to the Apprentices posts of Northern Coalfields Limited
- Take mock test about apprentices exam which is provided in the website
- Don’t follow more books, which may lead you to a lot of confusion
- Make your best out within the short span
NCL Recruitment 2019-2020 – 441 Apprentices
Here is great employment released for the Madhya Pradesh candidates. NCL Recruitment is open for 441 Apprentices posts. Interested candidates can check for the complete updates of the Apprentices posts on this page. Make use of the opportunity that is released by the Northern Coalfields Limited in its official website ie. www.nclcil.in.
Apprentices Vacancies in NCL Recruitment 2019-2020
There is a good number of vacancies released in the official notification. People those who are interested in the Apprentices posts can enroll for the NCL Recruitment from the month of December 2018. The total number of vacancies and the educational qualifications and age limit are listed as eligibility details. Complete details such as selection process, salary pay, application fee are also included for the reference of the job seekers. Applicants can also find how to apply steps for the NCL Jobs are also listed on this page. Make your self into the NCL Careers.