Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019
NCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2482 Apprentice Vacancies. Northern Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Compan proposes job notification to engage 2482 eligible candidates for Apprentice posts. Online applications are invited from 8th/10th class/ITI pass candidates in UP & MP based institutes in this regard. Apply Online link to fill up these NCLCIL Apprentice vacancies will be active from 11th June 2019. However, NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2019-20 is available below. Applicants must submit your application forms in a prescribed format on or before 10th July 2019. Age limit for applicants who are willing to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Apprenticeship program should lie between 16 to 24 years. You can scroll down to know the procedure to apply, apprentice salary, terms and conditions and others. If you still have any doubts about NCL Apprentice notification, please visit www.nclcil.in (OR) www.ncl.gov.in.
NCLCIL Recruitment 2019 – Job Details
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCLCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2,482|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2019|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh|
NCLCIL Apprentice Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Northern Coalfields Limited Discipline Vacancy Details
|District Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||162|
NCLCIL Vacancy 2019 – Category Wise details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electrician)|
|Total = 2,482 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NCLCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Welder (Gas& Elect): 8th class & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
- Electrician: 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
- Fitter: Passed 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
- Motor Mechanic: Passed 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institut
- For all trades: Qaulaification from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit to apply for NCLCIL Apprentice Jobs:
- Minimum Age – 16 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- PWD Categories – 10 Years
- Written Examination/Interview
- Refer official notification pdf provided below.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
- 01 Year
NCLCIL Apprentice Salary:
- Attractive Salary
How to apply ONLINE for Northern Coalfields Limited Apprenticeship Vacancy 2019
Only ONLINE mode of applications will be accepted.
Documents required before applying:
Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, valid for at least 03 years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet
- The 8th/10th mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth (DOB)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
- Bank Account Details
- At first visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Candidate Registration under Apprentices Tab and register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualification (ITI Mark sheet) documents
- DOB documents along with the Aadhaar Number (Mandatory), Signature and Photograph.
- Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300008), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Visit NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on ONLINE Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2019-20″.
- 2. The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- 3. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail.
- In the absence of any single document, the application will get rejected.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
For Any Query or help in filling in, Online Application candidates may contact on any working day between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM to the following.
Office of General Manager (HRD)
NCL CETI Singrauli, MP-486889
Important Dates forwww.ncl.gov.in Recruitment Notification 2019
|Notification Release Date||8th June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2019|
Important Links for NCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to prepare for NCL Jobs – Apprentices Exam
- Collect the syllabus from the official website link which is provided on this page.
- Prepare a time schedule for NCL Apprentices Exam depending upon the syllabus
- Check the topics related to the Apprentices posts of Northern Coalfields Limited
- Take mock test about apprentices exam which is provided in the website
- Don’t follow more books, which may lead you to a lot of confusion
- Make your best out within the short span
NCL Recruitment 2019-2020 – 2482 Apprentices
Here is great employment released for the Madhya Pradesh candidates. NCL Recruitment is open for 2482 Apprentices posts. Interested candidates can check for the complete updates of the Apprentices posts on this page. Make use of the opportunity that is released by the Northern Coalfields Limited in its official website ie. www.nclcil.in (OR) www.ncl.gov.in
Apprentices Vacancies in NCL Recruitment 2019-2020
There is a good number of vacancies available in the official notification. People in search of Apprentices posts can enroll for the NCL Recruitment from the month of December 2018. The total number of vacancies and the educational qualifications and age limit are listed as eligibility details. Complete details such as selection process, salary pay, application fee are also included for the reference of the job seekers. Applicants can also find how to apply steps for the NCL Jobs are also listed on this page. Make your self into NCL Careers.
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|BSF Recruitment||1072 – Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic)||[31-12-2019]|
|NIELIT Recruitment||196 – Senior Faculty and Junior Faculty||[01-07-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||351 – Technician A||[26-06-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||64 -Apprentice||[24-06-2019]|
|AAI Recruitment||176 – Security Personnel (SP)||[20-06-2019]|
|ONGC Recruitment||107 – Executives at E1 Level||[19-06-2019]|
|NCB Recruitment||156 – Intelligence Officer, Jr. Intelligence Officer||[15-06-2019]|
|SAIL Recruitment||142 – Management Trainee||[14-06-2019]|