NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 1356 Mid Level Health Provider vacancies @ www.karnataka.gov.in!! National Health Mission Karnataka has recently released its job notification announcing a vacancy for the post of Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider. There are 1356 vacancies for this post. The officials are inviting eligible candidates to apply through the NRHM Karnataka Notification. Interested candidates can read the details below and start applying from 24th June 2020. The last date to apply for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment is 21st July 2020. All other details are mentioned below. Candidates can start applying immediately.
NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020-21
District Health societies are intended to select 1356 MLHPs for initiating HWCs at Chamarajanagar, Chitradurga, Gadag, Haveri, Shivamogga, Uttara Kannada, Bagalkot, Chikmagalur, Raichur, and Vijayapur districts. Candidates who wish to apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment can read all the details in the sections given below. They can also refer tot he official NHM Notification for more details. Once eligibility is decided, candidates can proceed to apply online. Also, check the vacancy details of AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 The NRHM Karnataka Apply Online link is available below for candidates to start applying now.
Overview of NRHM Karnataka Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission Karnataka|
|Number of Vacancies||1356|
|Name of Post||Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)|
|Starting date of application||24th June 2020|
|Closing date of application||21st July 2020|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of NRHM Karnataka Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Nurse Mid Level healthcare Provider (MLHPs)||1356|
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in NRHM Karnataka Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidate should be a domicile of Karnataka (10 Years)
- The applicant must know to read and write Kannada
- Candidate must have passed BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing from a recognized university registered with State Nursing Council recognized by KNC/ INC
Read the official notification for more details on NRHM Karnataka Careers.
The upper age limit as given in the NRHM Recruitment Notification is:
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age relaxation is available as below:
- SC/ ST/ Category – I/ Ex-servicemen – 40 Years
- Category II (a)/ II (b)/ III (a)/ III (b) candidates of other backward classes of the state – 38 Years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 24,200/-
- Up to Rs. 8,000/- incentive will be paid per month based on performance
NRHM Karnataka Online Application Fee:
- General Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Reserved candidates – Rs. 300/-
Kindly refer to the NHM Karnataka Recruitment Notification for more details
How to apply for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, open the official notification with the link below
- Read the details given and confirm if you are eligible
- Then, click on the apply online link
- Read the instructions given
- You can start filling the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your recruitment process.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a print out of it for future use.
Important Dates for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020-21:
|Starting Date of Online Application||24th June 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||21st July 2020|
Important Links for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Download Guidelines||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|