NTPC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for various Diploma Trainee Posts. Latest Central Govt Job alert for Job Seekers!! NTPC is looking for candidates for the Diploma Trainee Posts. Applications for the Latest NTPC Limited Jobs 2020 must be submitted in the Online Mode. Candidates must apply for their online application form from 23rd November 2020 to 12th December 2020. Aspirants must read the below points for the eligibility conditions. The selected candidates will be posted under Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh & Odisha States.
NTPC Recruitment 2020
Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the NTPC Jobs 2020. This is one of the golden opportunities for the applicants who desire to place in the Central Govt Jobs. We advise contenders to read complete notification & Eligibility details before going to apply for NTPC Careers 2020. Read the entire article to know more details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, NTPC Diploma Trainee Salary, etc.,
NTPC Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee|
|Starting date of application||23rd November 2020|
|Closing date of application||12th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh & Odisha|
NTPC Careers 2020 Vacancy details
- Diploma Trainee – Various
Eligibility Criteria for National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2020
The following are the NTPC Jobs 2020 Eligibility details. Applicants who are looking for Government Jobs can check here.
- Applicants should hold Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mine Survey from recognized university.
As on the last date of Application, the candidates must be
- Aspirants can get the age limit details on the notification.
- NTPC selection may be based on a written test/ interview.
- Diploma Trainee: Rs.24000/- Per Month
Application Fee for NTPC Careers 2020
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/ESM & Female Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Jobs 2020?
- Go to the official website at www.ntpc.co.in.
- Go to the recruitment section
- Open and read the notification for the post you want to apply for
- If you are eligible to fill the NTPC Online Application Form
- Check the details carefully
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Submit the form before the last day
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Important Dates for NTPC Jobs 2020-21
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12th December 2020|
Important Links for NTPC Recruitment 2020-21
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|NTPC Diploma Trainee Syllabus||Download Here|
|NTPC Engineer Syllabus||Download Here|
|NTPC Assistant Chemist Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Central Govt Jobs 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment – Apply Now for various vacancy
NBCC Recruitment – Apply here for 100 Vacancy
SBI Recruitment – Apply Now for 10500 Vacancy
NHAI Recruitment – Apply Now 163 Vacancy