NULM Assam Recruitment 2018-19 – 83 Community Organiser, Multi-Tasking Official & Other Vacancies:
NULM Assam Recruitment 20181-9 Notification – Apply Offline for 83 Community Organiser, Multi-Tasking Official & Other posts. Assam Government Jobs!! Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission (ASULMS) is conducting recruitment process for 83 vacant positions. However, vacancies are for Community Organiser, Multi-Tasking Official & Other posts. Thus, the board is ready to receive duly filled offline applications from eligible candidates. Moreover, the application procedure starts from 18th January 2018 and closes on 6th February 2018. So, all Assam Job Seekers can make use of this great opportunity and be a part of Assam Careers 2018. Consequently, check below sections to get more details about age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, apply process and others. In addition to this, visit @ www.nulmassam.in to get information about NULM Assam Recruitment 2018.
NULM Assam Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission (ASULMS)|
|Post Name||Community Organiser, Multi-Tasking Official & Others|
|Starting date to apply||18-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||06-02-2018|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
NULM Assam Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||State Project Manager Skills & Livelihoods||01.|
|3.||Finance & Accounts Officer||01.|
|4.||Project Assistant Finance & Accounts||01.|
|5.||Project Executive Skills & Livelihoods||01.|
|7.||City Project Manager Social Development & Infrastructure||04.|
Eligibility Criteria for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018-19:
Appearing Candidates for NULM Assam Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Community Organizer: Must have passed 10+2 in any field. Also, must have 2 years of work experience in the community of social department or previous work experience in any government sector.
- State Project Manager Skills & Livelihoods: Should have passed2 years of PG in Business Management or Administration or MBS or any related field. Additionally, work experience of 5 years in implementation of skills training and placement programmes and also work experience in any government sector.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: PG in commerce/M.Com/CA.MBA in finance. 5 years of work experience in concerned field. (OR) retired AFS Officer under Government of Assam Jobs.
- Project Assistant Finance & Accounts: Passed PG in M.com with specialization in Finance/MBA/CA. Also, 2 years work experience in government sectors or related field.
- Project Executive Skills & Livelihoods: Passed Graduation in Arts, Science or commerce/BBA in MArketing or HR. Also, 3 years work experience in Skill Development programme. (OR) PGDBA/PGDBM/MBA in Marketing or HR with a minimum of one-year work experience in Skill Development programme. Also, work experience in govt sectors is preferred.
- Multi-Tasking Official: Passed 12th in any field with certificate/diploma course in Office Application / Computer Application
- City Project Manager Social Development & Infrastructure: Possess 2 years full time Graduation Degree in Diploma (Social work/Business Management/Administration) or Full-time PG in MSW/MBA. Also, 3 years of work experience in social development work with poverty reduction and previous work experience in Government Sector.
Age Limit to apply NULM Assam Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Community Organizer: 23 to 35 years
- State Project Manager Skills & Livelihoods0: 28 to 45 years
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 28 to 65 years
- Project Assistant Finance & Accounts: 28 to 45 years
- Project Executive Skills & Livelihoods: 24 to 38 years
- Multi-Tasking Official: 18 to 35 years
- City Project Manager Social Development & Infrastructure: 28 to 45 years
Selection Process for ASULMS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Assam Government.
- Community Organizer: Rs.12,000 per month
- State Project Manager Skills & Livelihoods: Rs.60,000 per month
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Rs.60,000 per month
- Project Assistant Finance & Accounts: Rs.40,000 per month
- Project Executive Skills & Livelihoods: Rs.30,000 per month
- Multi-Tasking Official: Rs.8,000 per month
- City Project Manager Social Development & Infrastructure: Rs.45,000 per month
Application Fee for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Please refer Official Notification porvided below.
How to Apply for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit NULM Assam Official website @ www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the application form.
- Then, Download and take a print out of it.
- Now, Enter all necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach necessary documents.
- Finally, post the application to following postal address before the last date.
To the Project Officer of the respective City Mission Management Unit.
NULM Assam Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Official Advertisement for Community Organizer||Download|
|Official Notification for Other Posts||Download|
|Application Form for Community Organiser||Click Here|
|Application Form for Other Posts||Click Here|
NULM Assam Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||18th January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||18th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply Online||6th February 2018|
About NULM Assam:
Firstly, Assam National Urban Livelihoods Mission is to reduce poverty and vulnerability of the urban poor households. This is done by enabling them to access gainful self employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, through building strong grassroots level institutions of the poor, resulting in an appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis. Moreover, the mission of NULM Assam is to aim at providing shelters equipped with essential services to the urban homeless in a phased manner.
NULM Assam Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission (ASULMS) has 83 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Community Organiser, Multi-Tasking Official & Other Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose maximum age limit criteria can apply for NULM Assam Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
However, On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding NULM Assam Government Jobs 2018. However, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission (ASULMS) is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Jobs in NULM Assam Vacancy 2018 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about NULM Assam Jobs 2018.