NYKS Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 13206 Volunteer Vacancies: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan is making an effort to recruit suitable candidates for 13206 new Vacancies. Vacant Positions are for Volunteer posts only. All aspirants who are striving hard to get a Central Government Job can apply for NYKS Recruitment 2021 through Online mode on this page. You can also visit the official website i.e. www.nyks.nic.in (OR) www.nyks.org to know additional details.
NYKS Recruitment 2021
However, Scroll down to get the Online Application Form 2021 link. Start filling your Application forms from 05th February 2021. The Last Date to Apply Online is 20th February 2021. You can get complete details about Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2021 if you read this article fully. Here you will get the details for these posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, and how to apply process. Keep in touch with recruitment.guru to get more latest updates.
NYKS Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)|
|Name of the Post||Volunteer|
|Number of Vacancies||13206|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||05th February 2021|
|Last date to Apply||20th February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
NYKS Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details
- Volunteers – 13206
Eligibility Criteria for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who are planning to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment Notification 2021 have to fulfill the list of eligibility conditions set by the Board.
Below is the list of NYKS Requirements 2021:
- Applicant should have completed a minimum 10th pass.
- NYKS Volunteer’s age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and below 29 years.
- The selection process based on the Interview/ Merit list.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 5000/-.
- Candidates can get the application fee details on the notification.
How to apply for NYKS Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan www.nyks.nic.in
- Check for the NYKS Notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, Click on NYKS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in NYKS Online Application Form 2021.
- Upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submits button to complete NYKS Recruitment 2021 Process.
NYKS Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20th February 2021|
Important Links for NYKS Job Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online Link||NYKS Apply Link|
|NYKS Notification||NYKS Notification|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS):
About Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
Nehru Yuva Kendras was founded in 1972. Later, in 1987, under the government of Rajiv Gandhi, she became Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS), an autonomous organization dependent on the Ministry of Youth and Sport, within the Government of India. It is the largest and only youth organization on the ground in the world, which integrates the power of young people on the basis of the principle of voluntarism, self-help, and participation of the community.
There are two main goals for NYKS:
- Provide rural roads for building the nation
- Offer opportunities to develop your personality and skills.
About the NYKS Scheme:
National Youth Corps is a scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports which is under the Government of India. The NYC Scheme is being implemented by NYKS (Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan).
Role of NYVs:
- Each and every NYV has a major role as a Catholic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- Organizing NYK’s Regular and special program with the help of Youth Clubs.
- Formation of new Youth Clubs, activation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
- Mus maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
- Must submit online reports /regular reports highlighting their work on a regular basis.
- To attend meetings regularly at concerned Nehru Yuva Kendra.
- To Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
- Each NYV has to prepare the Youth’s profile of her/his block.