Odisha 12th Results 2020 – If you are one of the Students who attended the Odisha 12th Examination and Eagerly looking for the Odisha Matric Result 2020, here is the good news. BSEO planning to Declare Orissa Board 12th Class Result on the month of September 2020. We made research on Previous Years Statistics and Presented the Valuable information to the Students to get an idea of Odisha 12th Result 2020. Candidates can check Board Results on our Site or visit orissaresults.nic.in.
Odisha HSC Exam Results @ orissaresults.nic.in
Are you looking for the Metric Result 2020 Odisha? Now, Keep all your hassle aside and have a quick insight into this article. We all know that the Orissa Board HSC Exam conducted successfully. The Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE) has taken some time to reveal the BSE Odisha 12th Results 2020. Now ist time Declare the Results within few days. Those Students who appeared the Examination can check their Marks And Merit List here by entering Details Like Hall Ticket Number and Date Birth.
Pass Percentage for 12th Results 2020
As per the analysis, we have provided the last years pass percentage of students in all the streams.
- Arts stream pass percentage: 85.78%
- Commerce stream pass percentage: 85.46%
- Science stream pass percentage: 76.98 %
Overview of Odisha 12th Results 2020
|Name of the Examination Board||Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha 12th Examinations|
|Level of Examination||All Over Odisha|
|Odisha Board 12th Arts Exam Result||05th September 2020|
Odisha 12th Pre University Results 2020 Arts/Commerce/Science – orissaresults.nic.in
BSE Odisha Successfully conducted the annual exams for the year 2020. Lakhs of students appeared for the Odisha Board HSC exam. Now, this is the results time. Students are excited about their results. BSEO will release the Orissa 12th class result 2020 in the month of May 2020. So, students get ready with your hall ticket numbers. We update the results as soon as released by the officials of Odisha. Students can also check the Orissa Matric Result 2020 at the official website of Odisha www.orissaresults.nic.in. Keep visiting our site regularly for more information regarding results.
HSC Examination is very Important Step to Achieve a Good Career Goal in Every Student Life. After Qualifying in this Examination Candidates are Moving a Forward to the Higher Studies. So All are Searching for 12th Result 2020 Odisha to Check their Marks and Prepare for Better Future. It’s Time to Release Results by the Board of Secondary Examination Odisha to Know Qualified Students. Here we have provided the Detailed Steps to Check their 10th Result Odisha 2020.
How to check your CHSE, Odisha Board 12th Exam Results 2020?
Follow the simple steps to get your 12th Standard Results 2020:
- Visit Odisha PUE’s official website i.e. orissaresults.nic.in
- You will see PUE’s online portal’s homepage having a few important links, latest news tabs etc.
- Now, search for the ‘RESULTS’ tab/link
- You will see a new page that has few result in related links
- Now, search for the ‘PUC Results’ link
- Again, you will see a new page having the following main heading ‘PUC Examination Results – 2020’
- Now, you have to enter your registration number carefully in the provided space.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, you will see your Odisha Board 12th Results 2020 displayed on the screen
- Now, take a print out of result displayed for future use.
Important things needed before checking results:
Before going to check your Odisha/Orissa 12th Examination results, Students must have these things in order to check results within a short period of time.
- Student’s name as in hall ticket, Registration no, enrollment number.
- Hall ticket number (Registration No.)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number for OTP (If requires)
- Passing Year (i.e. 2018-19)
Details you need to cross verify on your 12th Marks Card:
- Name, registration number, enrolment number and roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth (DOB)
- Parent’s name
- Subjects names
- Subject codes
- Overall marks obtained
- Name of the College/School
- Stream (Arts/Commerce/Science)
- Subject wise marks
- Seal and Signature of Head of the Board
- Percentage and examination qualifying status.
Odisha PUC Results Grading System:
|12th and 3rd Non Language||2nd Language||Grade Points||Grade Remarks|
|34 and below||19 and above||00||Poor|
Odisha 12th Exam Results Re-evaluation/Recounting/Re-Checking:
Candidates those who have checked their exam results and yet you feel you are not satisfied. Then get down to recheck your exam paper and re-evaluate it. All you need to do is regularly check the official website of Odisha Results for 12th Exam Re-Evaluation/Re-Counting/Re-checking Notification. Once the notification is officially released by the board, fill in the application form with necessary details such as your name, subject for reevaluation, subject code, and other details.
Odisha 12th Examination Compartmental/Supplementary Exam Results
All students who could not clear in your first attempt has a second chance. Council of Higher Education (CHSE), Odisha will announce the 12th Supplementary Exam results for the academic year. Students can apply for 12th Supplementary examination once the notification is officially released. Candidates do not miss this second chance and do start your preparation in prior. Do take this exam seriously and perform well and get good scorings through this. Do stay in touch to get regular updates.
Steps to Apply for Compartmental/Supplementary Exam
- Once results declared, students need to check the official website i.e, orissaresults.nic.in for a further notice regarding Compartmental/Supplementary Examination.
- Board will give the notification for 12th Supplementary Examination 2020.
- Check the details and apply for the 12th Pre University Supplementary Examination.
- The board might Conduct Supplementary Examination in the month of June 2020
- Apply for the examination and clear the paper in this attempt.
- You can check your Odisha 12th Supplementary Exam Results as well on this page.
What Next ?? – After Odisha 12th Examination Results 2020
After your check your Odisha 12th Results 2020, you can think what to choose next i.e. BE/BA/B. Sc/LLB or others. However, before that, you must have a print out of Odisha 12th Exam marks card. This marks card will be useful during the time of admission.
About the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE):
The Higher Secondary Education Council, Odisha, was established in accordance with the Upper Secondary Education Act 1982, which regulates, controls, and develops upper secondary education in the state of Orissa. The administrative function of the Council began on 7 September 1982 in a building leased from the Budheswari settlement, Bhubaneswar. Over time, the Council built its own administrative building on Parcel C-2, Samantapur, Bhubaneswar, where it has been operational since January 2, 1996. The campus was named “PRAJNAPITHA”.
The president is the director-general of the council and the secretary is the head of the office. There are a total of 27 sections, 24 in the main office, and 03 in the zone board offices. The functions of the 9 sections of the main office are generally classified in the following categories: administration, education, finance, and examination. While the administrative wing operates under the control of the administrative officer, the academic wing operates under the assistant secretary of the main office, the exam wing under the exam controller, and the finance wing under the finance officer.
The financial agent is a Class I agent of the Orissa financial service, the administrative agent is a Class I (junior branch) officer of the Orissa administrative department and the account manager is a Class II agent of the service. financial. Orissa. All other members of the board are President, Vice President, Secretary, Examiner, Assistant Secretary, Assistant Examiner, Assistant. The examination controller is part of the delegation of the Orissa Education Department (college section).