Odisha Postal Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4392 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies: Odisha Postal Circle invites online applications for the recruitment for 4392 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Candidates in search of Indian Post office jobs can apply online from 13th April 2019 on this page. Apply Online Link provided below will be active from 13th April 2019 only. Submit your duly filled Odisha Postal Recruitment application forms on or before 28th April 2019 without fail. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, exam date, salary paid and other key details below.
Odisha Postal Recruitment 2019-20
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification out. Now, all candidates applying for Indian Post Office Jobs, continue reading further. He or She must have passed 10th Class or 12th class in order to be eligible. Also, make sure your age lies between 18 to 40 years only. Selection of suitable candidates to fill up these Post Office vacancies will be done based on Written Examination and interview. Om successfully clearing these you will be honored with an attractive salary.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Odisha Postal Circle|
|No of vacancies||4392 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) (ABPM & BPM)|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Puri, Ganjam, Mayurbhanj, Baleshwar, Sundargarh, Kendujhar, Balangir, Kalahandi, Bhadrak, Koraput, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Rayagada|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||28th April 2019|
|Odisha Postal Circle Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Odisha Postal Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||4392|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019 – Category Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|PH – HH||54|
|PH – OH||48|
|PH – OTR||16|
|PH – VH||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Post Office Posts 2019
Below are the set of eligibility conditions to be me met by applicants of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019. On successfully satisfying the eligibility criteria you can start applying online for Post Office Jobs 2019 by hitting on below provided link.
- Passed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Class/Matriculation with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- Must have Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
Selection Process for Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2019-20 Vacancy:
Odisha Postal Circle may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Odisha Post Office Recruitment:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
|Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)|
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen/ OBC/EWS Male||Rs.100/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
- Along with the application form, an IPO for Rs.100/- or for the same amount a UCR receipt to be taken in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria, and shortlisted applicants will be called for to attend a trade test. The application fees collected from the ineligible applicants will not be refunded.
- The application without the application fee will be rejected.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates only should pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form of IPO or UCR receipt at the time of receipt of call letter by the candidate.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of Examination fee.
How to Apply for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Recruitment 2019
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions please follow the procedure given below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Odisha Postal Circle Careers Page www.odishapost.gov.in
- Candidates those who are eligible for the posts are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility criteria.
- Now, Click on Apply Online for GDS Posts (OR) Apply Online link provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in Odisha Post Office GDS Application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete Odisha Postal Recruitment 2019 Process.
Help line number : 0674-2394533
Email: [email protected]
www.odishapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of odisha.postalcareers.in 2019 Recruitment Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13th April 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28th April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||Updated Soon|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
Other Odisha Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Link||Number of Vacancies & Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Madras High Court Recruitment||68 – Law Clerk||[25-04-2019]|
About Odisha Postal Circle:
To provide higher quality mail, parcel, and related services in India and throughout the world to be recognized as an efficient and excellent organization exceeding the expectations of the customers, employees and society; to perform the task by:
- Total dedication to understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs.
- Total devotion to providing efficient and reliable services, which customer consider to be value for money.
- Total commitment to providing, challenging and rewarding career for every employee.
- Total recognition of the responsibilities as a part of the social, industrial and commercial life of the country.
- Total enthusiasm to be forward-looking and innovative for all areas.