OIL India Limited Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. Apply for 11 Junior Assistant Vacancies: New Opportunity notification released by the Oil India Limited, Duliajan for Junior Assistant Jobs. Aspirants those who wish to get registered for the OIL India Limited Careers can get the Application Form filled through Offline Process on or before the last date commences. The Last Date to send the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Form would be on 08th July 2019.
Wishing to get into the Oil India Careers, then this is the right chance to enter the company. The company recruits candidates for the Junior Assistant Post. And here aspirants will be working for 12 months under probation period. A confirmation letter will be assigned to the particular in the completion of the probationary period by the company. Read this article further to get information about Oil India Careers 2019 like educational details, age limit, selection procedure and other information. Additionally, refer to Oil India Limited Official website i.e. www.oil-india.com for more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Oil India Recruitment 2019 – Job Overview
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited – Duliajan – Assam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 passed|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Advertisement Number||OIL/GM (KO)/ADM/147/085/2019|
|Starting Date to apply||June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||08th July 2019|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
OIL India Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Category Wise||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator) Grade – V||UR – 06|
OBC – 02
SC – 02
EWS – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Assam
- Candidates should have passed with the 10+2 in any stream from a Government recognized board.
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months of Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc..
NOTE: Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 35 years
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 33 years
For PWD / Ex-Servicemen
- As per Government Rules
- Rs. 13,500 to Rs. 28,000/- per month
- There is No Application Fee for those who wish to apply for the OIL India Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Competitors will be shortlisted based on the below-listed performance,
- Written Test
- Computer Operation Skill Test (COST)
- Medical Fitness
- Only those who pass on the Written Examination with 50% of marks will be allowed to take down COST.
- Candidates shortlisted in the order of merit in the Written Test for the COST in the ratio of 1:2
- If there is a tie score or less eligible candidates for COST, then applicants will be selected from the minimum scoring in the written examination.
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English usage & General Knowledge / Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||25%|
|B||Quantitative Aptitude, logical reasoning & Mental Ability||25%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||50%|
- Basic computer working knowledge with the Microsoft Office would be much preferable.
- The qualifying marks in COST will be 50%
- Candidates should be declared that they are medically fit with allotted company norms.
- The Appointment will be subject to meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Company.
How to Apply for www.oil-india.com Recruitment 2019
Download the Official Notification and read the instructions carefully. Once done then go for filling the application.
Step 1: How to fill the offline application form
- Download the Application form
- Take a printout the downloaded from
- Start filling the application form with necessary details
- Paste your recent photograph
Step 2: Attach copies of Photograph and documents
- After you enter all the necessary details, attach xerox copies of necessary documents along with your photo.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below
- Applications should send the application to the address mentioned below by speed post only.
Oil India Limited,
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date||June 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Application||08th July 2019|
Important Links for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form Link||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Candidate’s recruits is based on the probational period.
- According to their performance in work, their probational period will be allotted.
- The basic probatory period would be for 12 months.
- In case the performance of the candidate found being unsatisfactory during the probation period, their period of timing will be extended for up to 6 (six) months in addition to 12 months.
- This six months extension would be done twice the timing.
- After completion of 2 warnings, ie. 6 months & 6 months probatory.
- The particular candidate will be deselected from the company.
Other Important Links:
|Last Date||Recruitment Link||Name of the Post|
|31-12-2019||BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers|
|30-11-2019||Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs|
|15-10-2019||SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D|
|23-06-2019||SECL Recruitment||5500 – Trade Apprentice|
|29-06-2019||NIMHANS Recruitment||115 – Nursing & JSA Officers|
|26-06-2019||Indian Army Recruitment||855 – Territorial Army Officer, SSC Officer, Soldier & others|
|25-06-2019 & 26-06-2019||JIPMER Recruitment||51 – Senior Resident|
|24-06-2019||IOCL Recruitment||64 – Apprentice|
|24-06-2019||ICF Recruitment||992 – Apprentice|
|21-06-2019||ITBP Recruitment||617 – Constable, MO & Others|
|20-06-2019||EIL Recruitment||79 – Management Trainee|
|18-06-2019||District Court Recruitment||281 – LDC, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Others|
About Oil India Limited (OIL):
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolizes the development and growth of the Indian oil industry. From the discovery of crude oil in Far East India at Digboi, Assam in 1889, to its current status as a fully integrated oil company upstream, OIL has taken an important step in many steps. On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited came to existence to develop and develop the recently discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in northeastern India.
In 1961, it became a joint venture between the Indian Government and the Burmah Oil Company Limited in the United Kingdom. In 1981, OIL became a full-fledged company of the Indian government. Today, OIL is a leading Indian national oil company specializing in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the production of LPG. OIL also provides various services related to E & P and holds a 26% stake in Numaligarh Refinery Limited.