OIL India Limited Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. Apply for 18 Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Technician Vacancies: New Opportunity notification released by the Oil India Limited, aSSAM for Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Technician Jobs. Aspirants those who wish to get registered for the OIL India Limited Careers can get the Application Form filled through Offline Process on or before the last date commences. The Last Date to send the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Form would be on 5th August 2019.
Wishing to get into the Oil India Careers, then this is the right chance to enter the company. The company recruits candidates for Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Technician Post. And here aspirants will be working for 12 months under probation period. A confirmation letter will be assigned to the particular in the completion of the probationary period by the company. Read this article further to get information about Oil India Careers 2019 like educational details, age limit, selection procedure and other information. Additionally, refer to Oil India Limited Official website i.e. www.oil-india.com for more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Oil India Recruitment 2019 – Job Overview
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited, Dibrugarh, Assam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10th & ITI|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Starting Date to apply||9th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||5th August 2019|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh, Assam|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
OIL India Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Category Wise||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic) GRade – V||(OUR – 06, OBC (NCL) – 01)||07|
|Assistant Technician I (Civil) Grade – V||UR – 01||01|
|Assistant Technician I (Tank Farm) Grade – V||UR – 03||03|
|Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade VIII||UR – 03||03|
|Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication) Grade VIII||UR – 03, OBC (NCL) – 01||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Assam
- Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic) GRade – V – Passed Class 10th with ITI in the trade of Electrician from a recognized board
- Assistant Technician I (Civil) Grade – V – Passed 10th Standard with relevant ITI in Draughtsman Civil Trade from a recognized institution
- Assistant Technician I (Tank Farm) Grade – V – Passed 10th Standard with relevant ITI in Fitter From a recognized institute
- Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade VIII – Passed Class 10th with 03 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication) Grade VIII – Passed Class 10th with 03 years diploma in Electronics & communication engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 35 years
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 33 years
For PWD / Ex-Servicemen:
- As per Government Rules
- Junior Engineer (JE) – Rs.17,000/- to Rs.38,000/- per month
- Assistant Technician – Rs.13,500/- to Rs.28,000/- per month
- Kindly refer official notification pdf provided below.
Competitors will be shortlisted based on the below-listed performance,
- Assistant Technician – Written Examination
- Junior Engineer – Written Examination & COAST
How to Apply for www.oil-india.com Recruitment 2019
Download the Official Notification and read the instructions carefully. Once done then go for filling the application.
Step 1: How to fill the offline application form
- Download the Application form
- Take a printout the downloaded from
- Start filling the application form with necessary details
- Paste your recent photograph
Step 2: Attach copies of Photograph and documents
- After you enter all the necessary details, attach xerox copies of necessary documents along with your photo.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below
- Applications should send the application to the address mentioned below by speed post only.
The Manager (Er) Pl,
Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
P.o.: Udayan Vihar, Guwahati,
Kamrup (M), Assam, Pin – 781171
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date||9th July 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Application||5th August 2019|
Important Links for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Candidate’s recruits is based on the probational period.
- According to their performance in work, their probational period will be allotted.
- The basic probatory period would be for 12 months.
- In case the performance of the candidate found being unsatisfactory during the probation period, their period of timing will be extended for up to 6 (six) months in addition to 12 months.
- This six months extension would be done twice the timing.
- After completion of 2 warnings, ie. 6 months & 6 months probatory.
- The particular candidate will be deselected from the company.
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Ordnance Factory Recruitment||371 – Tradesman (Semi Skilled) (Group C Posts)||[August 2019]|
|TFRI Recruitment||36 – Technical Assistant & Others||[09-08-2019]|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment||2365 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Others||[09-08-2019]|
|Central University Recruitment||186 – Teaching & Non-Teaching||[08-08-2019]|
|ICDS Recruitment||5320 – Supervisors, Anganwadi Worker & Others||[03-08-2019]|
|KVIC Recruitment||119 – Group B & Group C||[31-07-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||95 – Scientist, JRF & Technician A||[30-07-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||129 – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||[23-07-2019]|
|EPFO Recruitment||2189 – Social Security Assistant (SSA) & Others||[21-07-2019]|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||150 – Short Service Commissioned Officer||[21-07-2019]|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT||[15-07-2019]|
|NPCIL Recruitment||68 – Stipendiary Trainee & others||[11-07-2019]|
About Oil India Limited (OIL):
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolizes the development and growth of the Indian oil industry. From the discovery of crude oil in Far East India at Digboi, Assam in 1889, to its current status as a fully integrated oil company upstream, OIL has taken an important step in many steps. On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited came to existence to develop and develop the recently discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in northeastern India.
In 1961, it became a joint venture between the Indian Government and the Burmah Oil Company Limited in the United Kingdom. In 1981, OIL became a full-fledged company of the Indian government. Today, OIL is a leading Indian national oil company specializing in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the production of LPG. OIL also provides various services related to E & P and holds a 26% stake in Numaligarh Refinery Limited.