OMCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 500 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies: Overseas Manpower Corporation Limited (OMCL) invites online applications from eligible male aspirants to fill up staff nurse posts. Candidates who are in search of OMCL Chennai jobs can apply online from 14th November 2019 by registering at www.omcmanpower.com. All you need to do is forward your updated resume/CV to the e-mail address i.e. [email protected] on or before 30th November 2019 without fail. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, exam date, salary paid and other key details below.
OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2019
All candidates who possess Nursing and Midwifery (B.Sc. or Diploma) are eligible to apply for OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2019 Notification. However, the age of an applicant should be between 22 to 45 years only. Selected candidates will be placed in Jubail / Saudi Arabia and will get a salary of SAR 3000 – SAR 3750. Know more details about OMCL Staff Nurse jobs in the below sections of this article.
“Also Check: Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 510 Vacancies”
OMCL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Overseas Manpower Corporation Limited (OMCL)|
|Name of the Government undertaking||Government of Tamilnadu|
|No of vacancies||500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Male Staff Nurse|
|Educational Qualification||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2019|
|Overseas Manpower Corporation Limited (OMCL) Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Salary||SAR 3000 – SAR 3750|
|Job Location||Jubail / Saudi Arabia|
OMCL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Male Staff Nurse||500|
“Also Check TNCSC Recruitment 2019 – 123 Vacancies”
Eligibility Criteria for OMCL Male Staff Nurse Jobs 2019
Below are the set of eligibility conditions to be met by OMCL Recruitment 2019,
- Must possess Nursing and Midwifery (B.Sc. or Diploma) from a recognized board
- Minimum Age – 22 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
“Also Check Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – 300 Vacancy”
Selection Process for OMCL Recruitment 2019-20:
Overseas Manpower Corporation Limited may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Shortlisting based on your Cv
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for OMCL Chennai Recruitment:
- SAR 3000 – SAR 3750
- Air Ticket
- Food Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Other benefits as per Saudi Labour Law
- Applicants should pay Rs.1003/- via online mode.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions please follow the procedure given below to Apply Online:
- Firstly, visit OMCL Chennai official website i.e. www.omcmanpower.com
- Search for “URGENT VACANCY FOR GNM OR BSC MALE STAFF NURSES FOR SAUDI PRIVATE HOSPITAL” notice
- Read the notification completely
- Ensure that you fulfil all the listed eligibility conditions
- Complete your registration process.
- Now, you can mail your resume along with necessary documents to the e-mail address available below before 30th November 2019.
Important Links for OMCL Chennai Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of Overseas Manpower Jobs 2019 in Chennai, Tamilnadu
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14th November 2019|
|Last date to mail your Resume||30th November 2019|
Other Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Link||Number of Vacancies & Name of the Post||Last Date|
|TN Forest Recruitment||320 – Forest Guard||[Update Soon]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|CISF Recruitment||1,314 – Assistant Sub Inspector Executive||[07-12-2019]|
|Vellore District Recruitment||1234 – Village Health Nurse||[29-11-2019]|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||1,163 – Specialist Officer||[26-11-2019]|
|NTRO Recruitment||39 – Technician A, B, & Assistant Security Officer Grade – I||[25-11-2019]|
|DSRVS Recruitment||4,055 – Teaching & Non-Teaching||[25-11-2019]|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 – Security Guards cum Peon||[23-11-2019]|
|NCR Recruitment||529 – Goods Guards, Assistant Loco Pilot & others||[20-11-2019]|
|KAPL Recruitment||28 – Agrovet Service Representatives||[19-11-2019]|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||14 – Scouts & Guides Quota||[18-11-2019]|
|NLC Recruitment||25 – Medical Officer, Cheif Manager & Other||[18-11-2019]|
|BSF Recruitment||1,365 – GD Constable||[14-11-2019]|
About TN Post Office:
India’s wealth of human resources places it in an enviable position. Especially because the quality of available resources is very high. Unsurprisingly, there is a constant demand for qualified Indians, regardless of socio-political factors.
The government of Tamil Nadu understood the multiple benefits of meeting this demand. More Indians working abroad would mean a greater inflow of foreign exchange, an improvement in the quality of life of the families of these Indians and a step towards solving the growing problem of unemployment. There are also a large number of Indians who aspire to work abroad.
Overseas Manpower Corporation Limited (OMC) was incorporated in 1978. The main objective is to promote the employment of Indian labour in foreign countries. Since its creation, the WTO has expanded its scope to:
- Function as a recruiting agent of Indian manpower for Employment abroad.
- Promote and establish joint industrial ventures aborad-on its own or on behalf of the Government.
- Raise necessary financial resources from Indians abroad for projects in India
- Promote and takes steps to intensify exports of traditional and non-traditional items.
- Sell tickets, on behalf of any or all foreign organizations providing air travels and transport service.
- Provide Accident and Health Insurance coverage to Non-Resident Tamils.
- Provide foreign exchange for persons recruited abroad for employment and for persons for travelling abroad.
Objectives of OMCL:
- Identifying & Supplying Qualified, Experienced, & Dedicated Human Resource.
- To supply manpower to domestic employers.
- Add to overseas employers on the first point.
- Obtaining attestation of the certificate from the appropriate authorities.
- Facilitating Training.
- Arranging Ticketing Facilities.