ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Complete Details
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 107 Executives at E1 Level Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online @ www.ongcindia.com. Recently, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun is in search of Graduates and Post Graduates to engage them as Class 1 Executives at E1 Level. However, ONGC India has 107 vacant positions in total. The job vacancies are to be filled in various disciplines such as Medical, Security, Finance, Environment and Fire Services Disciplines. So, all promising, energetic and young aspirants can avail this wonderful job opportunity. You can take a look at ONGC official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com to know other related details.
You guys can start your online registration of application from 29th May 2019. The last date to upload your scanned copies, filling up of ONGC Executive online application forms must be done before 18th June 2019. The application fee must be paid through offline mode from 29th May 2019 to 19th June 2019. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India or Abroad depending on the requirements of the ONGC, Dehradun.
ONGC India Careers 2019 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Executives at E1 Level|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2019|
|Last date to pay Application Fee (Offline payment)||29th May 2019 to 19th June 2019|
|Computer Based Test (Tentative)||Last Week of July (Exact Date & timing will be announced along with Admit Card)|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Jobs Category||Central Govt Jobs in India|
|Job Location||Across India or Abroad depending on the requirements|
ONGC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
ONGC Careers 2019 – Category wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total||PWD Reservation|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||12||10||05||01||03||31||00||03||02||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Recruitment 2019
List of ONGC requirements to be met by applicants are listed below.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Jobs:
- MBBS (with valid registration with relevant statutory council or body)
- 01 year Post Qualification experience
- Possess Post Graduation Degree
- 01 years of service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Finance & Accounts Officer:
- Graduate Degree with ICWA/CA (OR) MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks for PGDM (from IIMs only) with a minimum 60% marks
- Must be an Engineering Graduate in Environment Engineering or Environmental Science with 60% marks (OR)
- Must be a Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M. Tech/ME in Environment Engineering/Environment Science
- Passed Graduate Degree in Fire Engineering with minimum 60% marks
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33|
|PWD||40 (Further relaxed by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST)|
|Es – Servicemen (ECO/SSCO)||35|
ONGC Executive (E1 Level) Salary:
- Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month + Annual Increment + HRA and other allowances
Other details about ONGC Careers 2019
Shortlisting will be done based on CBT and called for an interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Final Selection of candidates will be based on parameters such as Educational Qualification, Performance in CBT and performance in Personal Interview.
|Qualification||25 (20 marks for essential qualification / 05 marks for inline Ph. D)|
05 marks for in-line higher qualification will be provided in the following manner for all five disciplines.
|Medical Officer||MD/MS/SNB – 03 Marks, DM/MCH/Ph.D/DNB (Super Speciality) – 05 Marks|
|Security Officer||Ph. D. – 05 Marks|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||Ph. D. – 05 Marks|
|AEE (Environment)||Ph. D. – 05 Marks|
|Fire Officer||Ph. D. – 05 Marks|
ONGC Online Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.370/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – No Application Fee
- Delhi including NCR
How to apply for ONGC Executive E1 Level Recruitment 2019
ONGC Application Form 2019:
All candidates can start filling the application only through ONLINE mode by following below steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, visit ONGCOfficial website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be extended to them.
Step 2: How to fill ONGC Executive Online Application form 2019
- Before starting your registration or application submission get your Application ID, Challan Form downloaded and duly filled with application fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank.
- Mobile Number and E-Mail ID in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process
Step 3: Uploading Signature, Certificates, and Photograph
- Scanned Copy of recent passport sized color photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20-50 KB in only JPEG/JPG Format) and signature of the candidate again with the white background (size between 10-20 KB in only JPEG/JPG Format)
- Experience, Qualification, and Caste Certificates to be uploaded
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Registration Fee is Non-Refundable
- Registration fee can be submitted at any branch of State Bank of India through Challan in the name of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
- Applicants can download the Challan from ONGC official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Departmental candidates would also require application registration fee challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable
Step 5: Final Submission
- Hit on submit button to complete your application process
- Candidates should submit the application form only once.
Important Links for ONGC Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf in English||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates ONGC Recruitment 2019 Dehradun
|Starting Date to Apply||29th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2019|
|Last Date to pay an application fee||29th May 2019 to 19th June 2019|
|Computer Based Test (Tentative)||Last Week of July 2019|
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Central University Recruitment||507 – Teaching and Non-Teaching||[30-06-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||351 – Technician A (TECH A)||[26-06-2019]|
|District Court Recruitment||219 – LDC, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Others||[18-06-2019]|
|Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment||156 – Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)||[15-06-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||406 – Group D, PA & Residential Assistants||[15-06-2019]|
|SAIL Recruitment||142 – Management Trainee (MT)||[14-06-2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||84 – Specialist Cadres Officers (SCO)||[12-06-2019]|
|Ordnance Factory Chargeman Recruitment 2019||1749 – Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B)||[12-06-2019]|
|LIC Recruitment||8581 – Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)||[09-06-2019]|
|NVS Recruitment||370 – PGT, TGT & Faculty cum System Administrators (FCSA)||[05-06-2019]|
Upcoming ONGC Vacancies across India:
|Upcoming ONGC Recruitment Notification for the year 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|ONGC Agartala Recruitment.||Non-Executive Posts.||Updated Soon.|
|ONGC Rajasthan Recruitment.||Non-Executive Posts.||Updated Soon.|
|ONGC Gujarat Recruitment.||A-2 Level, A-1 Level & W-1 Level.||Updated Soon.|
|ONGC Assam Recruitment.||Engineers.||Updated Soon.|
|ONGC Chennai Recruitment.||Asst Technician, Jr Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver, Jr Fireman & others.||Updated Soon.|
|ONGC Maharashtra Recruitment.||CA Trainee, Cost Accountant Trainee & others.||Updated Soon.|
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
The Oil and Gas Company (CGSB) is an Indian oil and gas multinational based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a company, its head office is now in Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a public sector company of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC India is the largest oil and gas exploration and production company in India. It produces about 70% of India’s crude oil (around 30% of the country’s total demand) and about 62% of its natural gas.
In a survey conducted by the government for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, it was classified as the largest source of food for profit in India. It ranks 11th out of the 250 largest global energy companies in Platts. CGSB was founded on August 14, 1956 by the government of India, which currently holds a 68.94% stake. It participates in the exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in 26 sedimentary basins in India and owns and operates more than 11,000 kilometers of pipelines in the country.
Know more about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation:
Its international subsidiary ONGC Videsh currently has projects in 17 countries. CGSB has discovered 6 of the 7 Indian basins in commercial production in the last 50 years, adding more than 7.1 billion tons of hydrocarbons on the site to the Indian basins. In response to the global decline in the production of mature fields, CGSB has maintained the production of abandoned industrial sites such as Mumbai High, through aggressive investments in several programs of IOR (Improved Oil Recovery) and EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery). ). CGSB has many mature fields with a current recovery factor of 25-33%.
Its reserve replacement rate for the period from 2005 to 2013 was greater than one. During the fiscal year 2012-2013, CGSB had to share the largest recorded lack of recovery: 8993.78 billion INR (an increase of 567.89 million INR compared to the previous year) in favor of Recovery insufficient oil marketing companies (IOC, BPCL and HPCL). On November 1, 2017, the Union Cabinet authorized CGSB to acquire a controlling interest of 51.11% in HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited). On January 30, 2018, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation acquired a 51.11% stake in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation.