- 1 ONGC Mumbai Vacancy Details – ONGC Asst Technician Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.3 ONGC Mumbai Admit Card – ONGC Recruitment
- 1.4 Download ONGC Latest Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released in the month of April. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 1/2016 to fill 74 vacancies of Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under ONGC Technician Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these ONGC Asst Technician Jobs through Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Mumbai Recruitment 2017. The ONGC Online Application will be available on the site from 18th April 2016 to 30th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ongcindia.com for more details regarding the ONGC Latest Recruitment 2017. Further details like ONGC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of ONGC Hazira Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
ONGC Mumbai Vacancy Details – ONGC Asst Technician Jobs
A-1 Level: 31 Posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||06|
|2.||Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||07|
|3.||Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||01|
|4.||Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||09|
|5.||Junior Assistant Technician (Chemistry)||08|
A-2 Level: 43 Posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||37|
|2.||Assistant Technician (Electrical)||06|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for ONGC Hazira Recruitment
- Assistant Technician: Candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute.
- Junior Assistant Technician: Aspirants must have passed Matriculation with Science subject and hold a trade certificate in the relevant stream.
- Jr Asst Technician (Chemistry): Applicants must have done B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject from any recognixzed Institution.
Age Limit for ONGC Mumbai Jobs
The Age limit for these ONGC A-1 Level & A-2 Level Jobs will be as per the rules of the ONGC. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the Government.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
ONGC Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Name of the Post: A-1 Level & A-2 Level posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these ONGC Asst Technician Jobs released under ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the rounds conducted by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
ONGC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling ONGC online application: 18/04/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 30/04/2016.
ONGC Mumbai Online Application @ www.ongcindia.com
Application form for these ONGC Mumbai Asst Technician Jobs released under Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 18th April 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th April 2016.
- A-I level: Rs. 11,000/- per month.
- A-II level: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Asst Technician & JAT jobs released under ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 should follow the below steps.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Select the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
ONGC Mumbai Admit Card – ONGC Recruitment
After the closing date of online application, ONGC Recruitment 2017 admit cards will be available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2017 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these ONGC Asst Technician Jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. ONGC Mumbai will post the Admit cards of ONGC Technician Recruitment on the website few days before the exam.