- 1 ONGC India Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Vacancy Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment 2015
- 4 ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of ONGC GATE Recruitment
- 6 ONGC Result 2015
- 7 Download ONGC GT Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
ONGC India Recruitment 2015 Notification
ONGC India Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of September. ONGC has released this notification to fill various vacancies of AEE, Chemist and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under ONGC Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The notification of ONGC India Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 1st September 2015.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd was founded in the year 1956. ONGC is the world’s No.3 Exploration and Production Company. It is one of the India’s most profitable and highest dividend paying corporation. ONGC Videsh Ltd.(OVL) is the nation’s biggest E&P multinational company, managing 32 overseas hydrocarbon properties in 16 countries. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually. ONGC has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies of various posts such as AEE, Transport officer etc. Aspirants who wish to work in Assam govt can apply to these posts before the completion of last date released under ONGC India Recruitment 2015.
ONGC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill various vacancies of Graduate trainees in different departments. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to any of these jobs released by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.ongcindia.com for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding ONGC India Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment
ONGC has recently released notification for Graduate Trainee posts through ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 Notification. ONGC will update the number of vacancies for these posts very soon. Please follow the table below for the details of these posts released under ONGC India recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the post||GATE Subject code|
|8.||AEE(Production)||ME/ CH/ PE|
|9.||AEE(Reservoir)||GG/ CY/ MA/ PH/ PE/ CH|
|14.||Materials Management Officer||ME/ EE/ IN/ PE/ CH/ CE/ EC/ CS|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these ONGC Jobs released under ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the ONGC India Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of ONGC Recruitment Notification
Candidates applying for any of these jobs released by ONGC Ltd should attain the below age limit.
For Drilling/ Cementing posts
- For General candidates, maximum age : 28 years.
- For OBC candidates, maximum age : 31 years.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates, maximum age : 33 years.
For remaining posts
- For General candidates, maximum age : 30 years.
- For OBC candidates, maximum age : 33 years.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates, maximum age : 35 years.
- For PWD candidates, maximum age : 40 years.
Education Qualification of ONGC AEE Recruitment
- For posts – 1 to 8, 14 & 16 : Candidates must possess graduation degree in relevant field with minimum 60 % of marks from any recognized university/ institute.
- For posts – 9 &15 : Candidates must possess graduation or post graduation degree in relevant field with minimum 60 % of marks from any recognized university/ institute.
- For remaining posts : Candidates must possess post graduation degree in relevant field with minimum 60 % of marks from any recognized university/ institute.
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Name of the Post: Various posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Location: Dehradun.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these posts under ONGC India Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- GATE – 2016 Score.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting date for filling GATE 2016 online application : 01/09/2015.
- Last date for submission of GATE 2016 online application : 01/10/2015.
- Starting date for filling ONGC online application : After January 2016.
- ONGC Interview date : May 2016.
ONGC Online Application
Application form for these ONGC jobs released under ONGC India Recruitment 2015 will be available in the site after the official release of application form. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date after the application form has released. Online application will be available in the site after January 2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/- .
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Graduate Trainee jobs released by ONGC should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Open GATE online application processing system (GOAPS) for GATE 2016 application.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- After the release of ONGC online application, fill the application form and enter the GATE score.
- Submit the form and take a print of it for future use.
Admit Cards of ONGC GATE Recruitment
After the closing date of online application, ONGC India Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of ONGC Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Candidates who have applied for these jobs before due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. ONGC Dehradun will post the Admit cards of ONGC India Recruitment 2015 in the website few days before the recruitment process.
ONGC Result 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will release the results of ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these AEE, Chemist and other jobs should check the official website for results. The complete details of ONGC India Recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.