- 1 ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 ONGC Vacancy Details – ONGC Jobs
- 3 ONGC Rajahmundry & Kakinada Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards for ONGC Recruitment 2015
- 6 ONGC Result 2015
- 7 Download ONGC Rajahmundry & Kakinada Recruitment 2015 Notification
ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 Notification
ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently in the Month of September 2015. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently published the advertisement for the recruitment of 92 vacancies of Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Grade-III, Technical Assistant and other vacancies in Rajahmundry & Kakinada Regions. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government jobs may use this ONGC Recruitment Notification for the year 2015. Interested eligible candidates may apply for any of these ONGC Jobs released under Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2015 through online on or before the last date. The Starting date to Apply online for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 is 30th September 2015.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd is a Public sector Navaratna Company and established in the year 1956. ONGC is the world’s No.3 Exploration and Production Company. It is one of the India’s most profitable and highest dividend paying corporation. ONGC Videsh Ltd.(OVL) is the nation’s biggest E&P multinational company, managing 32 overseas hydrocarbon properties in 16 countries. ONGC Releases recruitment notifications frequently to recruit candidates to work in its Various Sectors. Recently it has released the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 through GATE. Now it has come up with the Recruitment notification for Various posts in Southern Sector. Aspirants who wish to apply for ONGC Vacancy can apply through online for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 on or before 20th October 2015.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Rajahmundry is inviting Applications for the selection of Asst Technician and Other Posts. Interested candidates can get ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment Notification on our website. You can also download ONGC Notification from the official website. The official ONGC Website where you can get the Notification and Online Application for ONGC Recruitment 2015 is www.ongcindia.com. Online Registration for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2015 is available from 30/09/2015 to 20/10/2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
ONGC Vacancy Details – ONGC Jobs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released this recruitment notification to recruit candidates for 92 Assistant Technician & Other various posts in Rajahmundry and Kakinada regions. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post. Please refer below table for Post wise vacancies released under ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Total Vacancies: 92 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|I.||A-II Level: 43 Posts|
|1.||Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry)||09 Posts|
|2||Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||04 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Technician (Civil)||01 Post|
|4.||Assistant Technician (Electrical)||14 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||02 Posts|
|6.||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||01 Post|
|7.||Assistant Technician (Production)||07 Posts|
|8.||Assistant Gd. III (Transport)||02 Posts|
|9.||Security Supervisor||03 Posts|
|II.||A-I Level: 41 Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing)||05 Posts|
|2.||Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||03 Posts|
|3.||Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||04 Posts|
|4.||Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||16 Posts|
|5.||Junior Technical Assistant (Geology)||02 Posts|
|7.||Junior Assistant (Accounts)||01 Post|
|8.||Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||04 Posts|
|9.||Junior Security Supervisor||02 Posts|
|10.||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV)||01 Post|
|III.||W-I Level: 08 Posts|
|1.||Junior Fireman||08 Posts|
ONGC Rajahmundry & Kakinada Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various jobs in ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment
- For post I-1: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry.
- For post A-2 to 8: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Auto/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- For post I-9: Candidates should possess Graduation in any Discipline.
- For post II-4: Candidates should possess Matric with Science.
- For post III: Candidates should complete Matriculation and should have relevant experience.
For more information regarding qualification refer ONGC Notification.
Age Limit for ONGC Technical Assistant Recruitment
Candidates applying for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits as on 20/10/2015.
For Jr Fireman:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Gen: 27 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST: 32 years.
For Remaining all Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Gen: 30 years.
- Maximum Age for OBC: 33 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 92 Posts.
Job Location: Rajahmundry & Kakinada.
- For A1 Level: Rs. 11,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
- For A2 Level: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 27000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
- For W1 Level: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
Application Fee: Candidates Need to pay Application Fee deposited in ONGC Account No: 30827318409 through Challan payable at any Branch of SBI.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- for SC/ ST, PWD & ExServicemen: Rs. 100/-
- Written test.
- Physical Standard Measurement Test.
- Vision Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test.
- Typing Test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/10/2015.
- Admit Cards availability Date: 21/11/2015.
- Tentative Written Exam Date: 13/12/2015.
ONGC Online Application
Eligible Candidates can apply through online for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 at the official website www.ongcindia.com from 30/09/2015 to 20/10/2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official website www.ongcindia.com
- Click on Careers.
- Select “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai / ONGC – Karaikal / ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada”.
- Then Click on”Click here to Apply”.
- Fill the Application with complete details.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of it for future reference.
To Apply online for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 click on below link
Admit Cards for ONGC Recruitment 2015
The candidates who have applied for ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.ongcindia.com. ONGC India will release the Admit cards for ONGC Recruitment 2015 few days before the exam in their official website. Candidates can download their admit cards just by entering their registration ID & Password.
ONGC Result 2015
After conducting the written exam, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will release the results. Candidates who have attended the ONGC Rajahmundry recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about ONGC Results publishing dates will be announced on our website. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates.