AILET Online Application 2016
AILET Online Application 2016 process is provided here. AILET 2016 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various Law Colleges located in India. This Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get the admissions in various Law Courses. AILET is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted by the National University of Delhi. Most of the students are preparing to attend the AILET Exam for the year 2016-17. Now this is the time to apply for AILET 2016. Online Registration for All India Law Entrance Test 2016 has started. If you want to join into Law Courses provided by the colleges located in India should apply for the AILET Exam on or before the last date.
How to apply for AILET 2016? – AILET Online Application Process
Candidates Preparing for the AILET 2016 Exam may know the Process to apply for the All India Law Entrance Test Exam for the year 2016-17. The AILET Online Application 2016 Process includes WBJEE Registration, Fee Payment, Uploading images, Required Certificates.
AILET Application Fee:
Payment of application fee is required to complete the process of Online Application. However, the AILET Application Fee varies according to the category. Candidate can pay the AILET Application Fees through Online mode or Offline mode depending on their convenience. The Process of AILET Application Fees differs according to the way of the process you were chosen.
AILET Online Payment:
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If the mode of payment is Netbanking, you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click, to proceed.
AILET Fee Payment Through Cash Deposit:
- First Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click Proceed and then select your city & branch & click for the slip.
- Deposit slips are displayed in duplicated.
- Print the paper as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with the deposit slip at branch chosen in step II. Please collect documents as specified in points VI and VII.
- For Cash Deposit at Post Office – Upon deposit, One part of the deposit slip is stamped, and a receipt slip issued and is returned to the depositor(to be retained by the student), and the post office keeps the other part as a record.
AILET Online Registration Steps:
- Visit the official site www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Click “Click here submission of Online Application”.
- Read the instruction and Eligibility and other instructions are depending on the course.
- Fill the Registration Form.
- Confirm the Registration page.
- After you, Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”.
- Click, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the given colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill the details.
- Click Submit and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.