AIPVT Online Application 2016
AIPVT Online Application 2016 process has started from 8th January 2016. AIPVT is a short form for All India Pre-Veterinary Test. AIPVT 2016 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to Veterinary Colleges located in Manipur, Rajasthan, and Haryana. This Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get the admissions in Veterinary Courses. AIPVT is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. Most of the students are preparing to attend the AIPVT Exam for the year 2016-17. Now this is the time to apply for AIPVT 2016. Online Registration for All India Pre-Veterinary Test Exam 2016 has started. If you want to join in various Veterinary Courses provided by the government & Private colleges should apply for the AIPVT Exam on or before the last date. Check the complete details of AIPVT Online Application 2016 in the following sections.
AIPVT Online Application is available from 08/01/2016 to 07/02/2016.
What are the Steps for AIPVT Online Registration?
AIPVT Online Registration steps are provided here. Candidates Preparing for the AIPVT 2016 Exam should know the Process to apply for the All India Pre-Veterinary Test for the year 2016-17. The AIPVT Online Application 2016 Process includes AIPVT Registration Steps, AIPVT Fee Payment, and Required Documents.
AIPVT Application Fee
Payment of AIPVT application fee is required to complete the process of Online Application. However, the AIPVT Application Fee varies according to the category of the candidate. Candidate can pay the All India Pre-Veterinary Test Application Fees through Online mode or Offline mode depending on their convenience. The Process of AIPVT Application Fees differs according to the way of the process you were chosen.
AIPVT Application Fees:
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs 1500/-.
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs 750/-.
- Late Fee: Rs.750/-(For all categories).
- Service/ Processing charges & Service Taxes are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Payment of AIPVT Application Fee through E-Challan
Students can pay the Application Fee through the System Generated Challan/ E-Challan to complete the application process.
AIPVT Online Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
Simple Steps for AIPVT Online Registration
- Step-1: Candidate Registration.
- Visit the official site aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Click Apply Online if you are new User.
- Read the Instructions completely and Click “proceed to Apply”
- Fill the Registration page.
- Step-2: Fill the Form.
- Fill the Form completely and Note down the Registration Number.
- Step-3: Upload the Documents.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Parent/ Guardian Signature.
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (If they belong Jammu & Kashmir)
- Step-4: Fee Payment.
- Candidate can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or by e-challan.
- Step-5: Print out of Application
- Take at least Four printouts of the confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
Click the below link for applying AIPVT 2016 Exam