Guidelines of SBI Online Application form 2017 for Clerk, SO and Probationary officer. Step by Step process for filling State Bank of India clerk/ PO/ SO jobs application given here. Complete the SBI online registration process before the last date. Let’s discuss the brief details regarding State Bank of India recruitment & its process.
SBI Online Application for Clerk, PO /MT, SO
Don’t know how to apply for SBI exam Online?. Don’t worry, scroll down this page and check the State bank of India Online Application process for successful registration. We have provided the easy and the simple steps which can be understood by everyone. If Once you read this entire article, you can feel so easy while applying for State bank of India Clerk/ PO/ SO exam. Remember that, the only mode to apply for SBI exam is Online only. Moreover, you can also find the details such as the SBI Application fee, Guidelines to fill the application form from the below sections of this page.
|SBI PO Online||Clerk Application from||SO Apply Online|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Details – www.sbi.co.in
As the State Bank Of India is the biggest bank in the India, It is continuously looking for business growth. To fulfill its goal and provide the best customer services, Every year the Sate Bank of India recruits several people to fill the Clerk, Specialist Officer and the probationary officer vacancies. In the same way, this year also it released the SBI recruitment Notification 2017 with a huge number of vacancies. It is an excellent opportunity for all the State bank of India job seekers. So, all the interested candidates can get the complete info about the SBI Online application process here. You can find the Instructions and SBI Category codes in this article.
SBI PO 2017 Apply Online @ ibps.sifyitest.com
The SBI PO Online application process is clearly explained. To apply for this PO/MT jobs in SBI, you need to register in the official website. If you don’t know the exact process, then you can follow the given SBI PO Online Registration process. All the willing candidates can check out the process of how to apply for State bank of India Probationary Officer Preliminary exam. Eligible candidates can apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2017-18 to get the place in bank job. You can apply in an easy way if you follow the steps available below. Along with the application details and PO registration process, we have given the SBI PO Online Payment option also.
Click here To SBI PO Apply Online
SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online – www.sbi.co.in
Do you want to apply for SBI clerk 2017 exam? If Yes, you are on the right page which is having simple steps to apply for the SBI Assistant Manager jobs. The first stage of the application process is the SBI Clerk 2017 Online Registration Process. If you completed the registration process correctly, then the registration number and password has sent to your registered Mobile number via SMS. For this, you need to visit the SBI careers page. You can also know the furthermore info about the SBI 2017 clerk application process in this article. Instead of visiting the State bank of India official site you can just hit the below link to apply for SBI Clerks Recruitment.
Click Here SBI Clerk Apply Online
SBI SO Apply Online – SBI Specialist Officer Application Process @ ibps.sifyitest.com
SBI SO 2017 Apply Online procedure is available here. If you have a dream to do specialist officer job, then it is an excellent opportunity. The state bank of India has released the notification for SBI SO recruitment 2017 with a large number of vacancies. Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the SO posts can refer the steps for SBI SO Apply Online 2017 below. We have also shared the direct link to open the application form directly.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
SBI PO Online Application Form Fee
|Online SBI Application Fee Details – Clerk/ PO/ SO|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ XS /PWD||Rs. 100/-|
The above mentioned SBI Application fee is same for all the different exams like Probationary Officer, Clerk Exam, and Specialist Officer etc.
Step Wise Process To Fill SBI Application Form – Online SBI Details
1st Step: New Registration at http://ibps.sifyitest.com
2nd Step: Upload the Signature and photograph.
3rd Step: Enter Basic Details
4th Step: Application Form Preview
5th Step: Fee Payment.
Important Things To Be Noted Before You Start Online SBI Application Process
- First of all, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria i.e, Age, qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- Application Fees/ Charges can be paid via Online Mode Only. You can opt any one of the following.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),
- Credit Cards.
- Internet Banking, IMPS.
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
- The Online SBI registration process completed when he/ sh pay the Application fee only.
- Admissions to the SBI Online exam is provisional without document verification.
- But, at the time of the Interview, ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- Bank has the right to allot any other centre other than the centres he/ she opt.
- Photo Specifications
- The Photo you upload must be a recent colour passport Size photo.
- The photo must have a white background only.
- Preferable Dimension 200*230 Pixels.
- The size of the photo must be between 20KB-50KB.
- The size of the image must not exceed 50KB.
- Signature Specifications
- Applicant has to sign on the white paper with black ink.
- The signature must be done only by the Applicant.
- The sign you upload at the time of application process must match the signature on the applicant hall ticket. If not you will be disqualified.
- Preferred Dimensions are 140*60 pixels.
- The size of the scanned photo must be 10KB-20KB.
- Make sure that the scanned image must not exceed 20KB size
- Web Browser Requirements To fill the SBI application formTo avoid the technical problems while you are applying for the State bank of India we advise you to use any of the following web browsers.
- Mozilla 3.0 & Above.
- Google Chrome 3.0.
- Internet Explorer 8.
SBIOnline Application Last Date
|Exam Name||Last Date|
|SBI Clerk Exam||May 2017|
|SBI PO Exam||March 2017|
|SBI SO Exam||Will update soon|
SBI Online Registration Process – SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in/careers
- On the top right of the page, you will find “Latest Announcements“.
- Select the drop-down list and click on “Apply Online“
- Then, in the new window, the SBIOnline application opens.
- If you are not registered earlier, click on “click here for new registration“.
- Now, you need to enter the basic details like applicant name, number and Email id.
- The basic details you need to enter are the First name, Middle name, last name, Email id and Mobile number.
- Click on “save & Next“.
- Finally, after your successful registration you have will receive the registration number and Password to the Email id and Mobile.
- Check them and keep safe for future reference.
SBI Online Application @ www.sbi.co.in
- After the registration the next stage is Application.
- Firstly, go to the official website www.sbi.co.in/career.
- Otherwise, you can visit the SBI Online.com and go to the SBI career.
- On the top right of the page, you will find “Latest Announcements“.
- You have to click on the link to the post you apply using the drop-down list.
- Then, a new window opens where you will find “Login for already Registered Candidates“.
- Enter the Registration Number and also the Password which you get in the registration process.
- Click on “submit“.
- Now, you have to upload the Signature and the Sign of the applicant and click on “Save & Next“.
- Now, you have to enter the basic details of the applicant which are given below
- Aadhar number.
- Address for communication.
- Examination Center.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of Mother/ Father/ Husband.
- Educational Qualification/ languages known/ Experience etc.
- Click on “Save & Next“.
- Recheck the details carefully and then you can preview the details.
- Finally, the last stage is “Fee Payment“.
- You need to make the payment quickly before the section expires.
- Finally, after the successful fee payment, you will get the transaction receipt and also filled in Application form.
- Take a printout and Keep it safe for future reference.
- The following are the Payment gateways or the Bill Desk.
- SBI Online Banking/ Internet Banking.
- SBI Online Payment.
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
- Money Wallets like Paytm wallet, Jio Wallet and Airtel Money.
The above-given steps describe How to apply for SBI exam are common for all the jobs conducted by the State bank of India. So, all the interested candidates who want to appear for the SO/PO Clerk SBI exam 2017 can follow the above steps for both Registration and Application Process.
State Bank of India Online Apply – www.sbi.co.in
Instructions/ Guidelines To Fill the Online SBI Application form
- All the applicants must take the printout of the Online application form which is generated after the successful completion of the SBI Online Application Process.
- Usually, there will be heavy traffic on the SBI official site/ website Jam on the closing date. So, do not wait for the last date and apply soon so that there will be no technical problems.
- Applicant must not submit more that one application form while they apply for the Particular post. However, they can apply for the different posts at a time. In the case of multiple application submissions, your application may be rejected. Moreover, your application fee will not be refunded.
- If the applicant is a quasi-government officer or working under a Public sector undertaking, Nationalised banks have to submit the “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview. You may get this certificate from the employer.
- If you are selected in the SBI recruitment 2017, you have to submit the discharge certificate.
- If the applicant is an SC/ ST candidate, they have to submit the caste certificate at the time of Interview which is issued by the Government of India.
- You are advised to keep the phone number and also the Emal ID active till the completion of the recruitment process because it is the means of communication.
- While you select the exam centres you have to choose the centre which is nearest to your location. You can check out the state bank of India examination centres below.
SBI Exam Centers 2017 – Prelims Exam
|S.no||State/ UT||SBI Preliminary Exam Center|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Nellore, Ongole, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|3||Arunachal Praddesh||Naharlagun, Itanagar|
|4||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Tezpur|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Samastipur, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Darbhanga, Purnea, Siwan|
|7||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Raipur, Bilaspur,|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Jamnagar, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat|
|10||Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Panipat, Palwal, Rohtak, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Sonipat|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Solan, Una, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Kangra, Shimla, Sirmaur|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, Kathua|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Hazaribag, Ranchi|
|14||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bidar, Gulbarga, Shimoga, Udipi|
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Palakkad, Thrichur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thiruvananthapuram|
|17||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal,Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain, Gwalior, Indore|
|18||Maharashtra||Amravati, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Latur, Mumbai / Thane / Navi Satara, Aurangabad, Chandrapur|
State Bank of India Examination Centers 2017
|23||Delhi-NCR||Gurgaon, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida|
|24||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur , Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack,Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|26||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|27||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Sikar, Udaipur|
|29||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Salem, Thanjavur, Thoothukodi, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|30||Telangana||Hyderabad, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Moradabad, Bulandshahr, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Varanasi|
|33||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Haldwani|
|34||West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur Bardhaman, Dumkal, Hooghly, Howrah, Siliguri, Kalyani, Durgapur, Kolkata,|
Have a glance at the above table, to get chekc out the lsit of SBI PO/ Clerk/ SO preliminary exam centers 2017. Therefore, it will be easy for you to opt the center while you are applying.
SBI Online Exam Centers For Mains Exam
|S no||State/ UT||SBI Mains Exam Center|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Vijaywada,|
|5||Bihar||Hajipur, Arrah, Patna|
|10||Haryana||Bahadurgarh, Rohtak, Hissar|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Solan, Shimla|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu|
|17||Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal|
|18||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|23||Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida|
|26||Punjab||Bhatinda, Mohali, Patiala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|29||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Tirunelvelli, Madurai|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Meerut, Varanasi|
|34||West Bengal||Kalyani, Hooghly, Kolkata,|
In the above table, we have given the SBI mains Exam centers for Clerk/ PO/ SO. So, the all the selected candidates in the SBI prelims exam have to right the mains exam in any of the above-given exam centres.
Category Wise Number of Chances To Appear for the SBI Exam
|1||SC/ ST/ PWD||NA|
|4||OBC (PWD )||7|
The state bank of India has fixed some maximum number of chances to apply for State bank of India exam. If you have reached the maximum limit you are not eligible to apply. So, it is better to check the above table before you apply. The number of chances is considered from the year 2010.
Category Wise Codes for SBI 2017 Application Form
- Applicants who belong to OBC (Creamy layer) are not considered as OBC. So, they have to indicate the category as General/ General (OH/ HI/ VI).
- You must be careful while selecting the category because once you select the category, the SBI will not permit you to change the category.
- There are various category names and code numbers for SBI Online application 2017 as mentioned above.
From the above table, you can check the codes category wise. While applying for the exam you have to select the category and category code. Moreover, you will find these codes in the SBI Recruitment 2017 also.
FAQs on SBI Online Application Process
- I found Delay in accessing the page, what can I do for it?
The best way to avoid this problem is, you can make fast during the off-peak time (during the night). At that time you may get high Internet speed.
- I have entered the mistakes in the SBI application form 2017. To correct the details what can I do?
You cannot change the details entered during the registration process. But, after you get the preview you can select the “edit” option to change the Details.
- After filling the application form completely I have lost my Internet Connection/ system hanged. Then, my application saved or not?
If you have saved the application form then you can take the print out. Otherwise, you need to reapply.
- After the submission of the application, I have got a blank page. Is my registration completed or not?
In such cases, you can check the application status using SBI Online Login or you need to apply again.
- I have completed the SBI Registration process. How Can I know that it is confirmed?
Once you enter all the details correctly and click on “submit button” you will registration number and Password automatically generated and sent to mail. This indicates the successful registration.
- I have not received any Email after the SBI registration. What can I do for that?
Through the auto-response confirmation emails, you will receive the Registration number and Password. So, you must provide a correct email address to ensure the delivery.
- How many times can I apply for the SBI Clerk/ PO/ SO exam?
The number of chances to appear the SBI exam is not same for all categories. So, we have given the category wise separately in the above sections of this page.