TS EAMCET Online Application 2016
TS EAMCET Online Application 2016 process starts from February 2016. EAMCET is a short form for Engineering Medical Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. EAMCET 2016 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various Colleges located in Telangana. This Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get the admissions in B.Tech & Medical Courses. EAMCET is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the JNTUH. Most of the students are preparing to attend the EAMCET Exam for the year 2016-17. Now this is the time to apply for EAMCET 2016. Online Registration for Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2016 has started. If you want to join in various Courses provided by the government & Private colleges located in Telangana should apply for the EAMCET Exam on or before the last date.
TS EAMCET Online Registration – Steps to Apply for EAMCET 2016
Candidates Preparing for the EAMCET 2016 Exam should know the Process to apply for the Telangana Common Entrance Test for Engineering & Medical Admissions. The TS EAMCET Online Application 2016 Process includes EAMCET Registration Steps, Fee Payment, Required Documents.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
Candidates can pay the EAMCET Application Fee through Online/ Offline mode. The process of fee payment differs according to the mode they have chosen. Once you have paid the fee you can complete your Online Application process. EAMCET Application Fee is same for all the students. The candidates who are unable submit the application on or before the last date, they should pay the application fee along with the late fee.
- For Engineering: Rs.250/-.
- For Medical: Rs. 250/-.
- For Medical & Engineering: Rs.500/-.
Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode:
You can pay the EAMCET Application Fee at the nearest APOnline/ TSOnline/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva Centers.
Details Required to pay the Application Fee:
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Stream applying for(Engineering/ Medical/ Both).
EAMCET Online Payment Process:
Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
EAMCET Online Application
- Visit the Official site www.tseamcet.in.
- Click Apply Online.
- Make the Fee payment.
- Pay the Fee through Online/ Offline mode.
- If you have paid through Offline fill the details “Transaction Id”.
- Or if you have chosen Online mode, pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Fill the Application completely.
- Check all the details before submitting.
- Save the Application and Take Printout of it.
- The Confirmation page should submit at the time of Examination.