- 1 TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 Documents required during TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Process
- 1.2 Telangana Eamcet Application Form 2017 – TS EAMCET Notification 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates for TS Eamcet 2017 Online Registration
- 1.4 TS EAMCET Online Registration – Steps to Apply for Telangana EAMCET 2017
- 1.5 Quick Links
Most of the students are thinking that “Will TS eamcet be conducted in 2017?”. Of course Yes!!! So, be prepared to meet your #Target 2017. TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 is made available to the candidates in online mode only. Therefore, the applicants of the Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam can access the Telangana Eamcet 2017 Online Application Form on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. It is the responsibility of the Students to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 before filling up the form.
Keep all the official documents and other valid details while filling the TS EAMCET 2017 Application form. Make sure that you have to complete the TS EAMCET application Form filling process before the specified dates. The Eamcet exam fee details, exam pattern are clearly mentioned in this article. Applicants of the exam can download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 as per the official announcement. Check the full on details regarding the fees, exam dates, step by step process from this page.
TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
As per the official announcement, it is clear that the Eamcet Exam 2017 online registrations will start from February 2017 onwards. Therefore, you guys!!! Get ready for the Telangana state Eamcet Exam 2017. The students who wish to study Engineering Course in the state of Telangana have to apply for the TS Eamcet 2017. The Candidates who got the admission in the Govt colleges of Telangana ultimately have a bright future. Therefore, don’t waste your valuable time. Immediately fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2017 Application form to be enrolled for the TS Eamcet entrance examination.
Don’t apply blindly for the Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017. Keep in mind that you must have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Entrance Exam. After checking the eligibility, if you are eligible for the you can proceed further. In the case, if any candidate fails to submit the TS EAMCET application form within the scheduled dates, then they will not be allowed to take the examination.
Documents required during TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Process
- The colour passport size photograph with File Size less than 30KB in jpg format.
- Signature of the candidate with File Size less than 15KB in jpg format.
- Marks memo / relevant Hall ticket number of class 10+2 or equivalent.
- Date of Birth certificate/ SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Resident certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income certificate issued by MRO.
- All Study certificates from class I to intermediate or equivalent.
- Latest caste certificate issued by MRO.
- Aadhaar card information.
Telangana Eamcet Application Form 2017 – TS EAMCET Notification 2017
TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 process starts from February 2017. EAMCET is a short form for Engineering Medical Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. EAMCET 2017 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various Colleges located in Telangana. This Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get the admissions in B.Tech & Medical Courses. EAMCET is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the JNTUH. Most of the students are preparing to attend the EAMCET Exam for the year 2017-17. Now, this is the time to apply for EAMCET 2017. Online Registration for Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 has started. If you want to join in various Courses provided by the government & Private colleges located in Telangana should apply for the EAMCET Exam on or before the last date.
Important Dates for TS Eamcet 2017 Online Registration
|Important Details||Expected Date|
|TS Eamcet 2017 Online Application process starts from||03rd March 2017|
|Last date to Apply for TS EAMCET 2017 without late fee||03rd April 2017|
|Closing date for Telangana EAMCET 2017 with late fee of Rs 500||12th April 2017|
|Last date to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 with late fee of Rs 1000||21st Apr 2017|
|Closing date to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 with late fee of Rs 5000||29th April 2017|
|Final date to apply for Telangana EAMCET 2017 with late fee of Rs 10000||08th May 2017|
|Download of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017||01st May 2017|
|Last date for downloading the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||07th May 2017|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||12th May 2017|
|Telangana Eamcet Timings||10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
|Declaration of Result||May 22nd|
TS EAMCET Online Registration – Steps to Apply for Telangana EAMCET 2017
Candidates Preparing for the EAMCET 2017 Exam should know the Process to apply for the Telangana Common Entrance Test for Engineering & Medical Admissions. The TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 Process includes EAMCET Registration Steps, Fee Payment, Required Documents.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
Candidates can pay the EAMCET Application Fee through Online/ Offline mode. The process of fee payment differs according to the mode they have chosen. Once you have paid the fee you can complete your Online Application process. EAMCET Application Fee is same for all the students. The candidates who are unable submit the application on or before the last date, they should pay the application fee along with the late fee.
- For Engineering: Rs.250/-.
- For Medical: Rs. 250/-.
- For Medical & Engineering: Rs.500/-.
Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode:
You can pay the EAMCET Application Fee at the nearest APOnline/ TSOnline/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva Centers.
Details Required to pay the Application Fee:
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Stream applying for(Engineering/ Medical/ Both).
EAMCET Online Payment Process:
Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2017 – Registration Details
- Visit the Official site www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click Apply Online.
- Make the Fee payment.
- Pay the Fee through Online/ Offline mode.
- If you have paid through Offline fill the details “Transaction Id”.
- Or if you have chosen the Online mode, pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Fill the Application completely.
- Check all the details before submitting.
- Save the Application and Take Printout of it.
- The Confirmation page should submit at the time of Examination.
Click on the below given link to apply online:
Till now, there is no official confirmation regarding the TS Eamcet 2017 Exam. Telangana Eamcet 2017 details given on this page are resembling the previous years time table and pattern. We will update the full on details regarding the Telangana eamcet 2017 online registration process after the official announcement. Therefore, stay tuned to our page recruitment.guru for the further reference.