UIIC Online Application
UIIC Online Application is for the candidates who want to apply for the UIIC recruitment 2015. UIIC Assistants Exam notification has recently released. Huge number of candidates are applied for the UIIC Exam 2015. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply through UIIC Online Application. Here the Aspirants who are looking for the Insurance Jobs can get the UIIC Online Application from here. We are providing the UIIC Online Application for United India Insurance Assistant recruitment of 750 posts. The Candidates who are preparing for the UIIC Recruitment can Download UIIC Exam Pattern, UIIC Syllabus, UIIC Online Application, UIIC Admit card from here. Otherwise you may also get from the official website: uiic.co.in.
United India Insurance
United India Insurance Company Limited (Wholly owned by Govt. of India) under Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance (India), is a public sector General Insurance Company of India and one of the top General Insurers in Asia. Recently United India has released a notification for 750 Assistant posts. Here the candidate can get the complete details about Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Online Application etc.
Age Limit for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates age should be between 18-28 years i.e. candidates should not born earlier than 01-07-1987 and not later than 30-06-1997 (both days inclusive) as on 30-06-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Pwd (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & Others as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UIIC Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University Or Pass in HSC/ equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks with knowledge of regional language i.e. language of the state of recruitment.
UIIC Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on online examination, Interview & computer proficiency test.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/- (rs. 75/- for SC/ ST candidates) through payment gateway using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uiic.co.in from 07-07-2015 to 20-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online for UIIC Recruitment:
- First Log on to the official website: www.uiic.co.in.
- There Click on Assistant Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill the UIIC Online Application Carefully
- Then click on submit button
- Take hard copy of it for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 20-07-2015.
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 20-07-2015.
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 04-08-2015.
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 20-08-2015.
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 30-08-2015.