UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Online 2015
UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Online 2015 : Here is a good news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for notification of jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a notification regarding recruitment of candidates for Civil Judge Junior Division Posts. There are about 197 vacancies. Candidates who have completed LLB Degree from a recognized institute are eligible for UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application. Candidates can visit the official website for more details. Applicants can also visit this website for more details regarding UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Recruitment Notification 2015. The Official website of Uttar Pradesh PSC is uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Uttar Pradesh State government recognized organization. It does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates of that state into various posts. Candidates must posses Degree or its equivalent to appear for the examinations conducted by Uttar Pradesh PSC. The UPPSC recruits skilled, efficient and eligible candidates into State civil service departments by conducting various examinations. The examination generally consists of different phases depending on the type of post. It consists of Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview. The UPPSC exam is conducted every year. The official web page is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Jr. Division Recruitment 2015
The UPPSC has recently released a notification for recruitment of candidates into Civil Judge posts under Junior division in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can refer to the official website for more details. Candidates must posses LLB Degree from a recognized university. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Posts 2015. Candidates can refer to this website for more details regarding UPPSC Notification, UPPSC Exam syllabus , Exam Pattern , UPPSC Admit cards etc. Candidates can refer to UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Form Online guide lines given on this web page. The last date for UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Online is 21st August 2015. So UPPSC aspirants prepare well to grab a chance to work in Uttar Pradesh PSC.
Instructions for Filling UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Form Online
- Visit the official website of UPPSC i.e uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Apply online if eligible and interested.
- Click on UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Apply online.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”.
- Click ”Yes” if you have ever applied to this post.
- Or click ‘No’ if you haven’t applied before.
- After Candidate Affirmation,the Application page appears.
- Enter all the details such as Name, Date of Birth , Address etc. correctly.
- After completion check and submit it.
- Your “Registration Number Acknowledgement” is generated. Save it.
- Next Generate e challan for payment of prescribed fee.
- After payment Transaction id and date of payment slip copy is given to the candidate.
- Use this details for next stage of application.
- Now upload scanned photo and signature in prescribed dimensions.
- After completion click ”View Application Form” to preview.
- If all the details are entered correctly then submit the application.
- Save the final application form.
- Take a print of the Application form for further use.
UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Name of the Post : Civil Judge Posts (Junior Division).
Total Number of Vacancies : 197.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date for Applying : 21st August 2015.
Application Mode : Online.
Category : Online Application.
Official website : uppsc.up.nic.in.
Direct link for UPPSC Civil Judge Posts Application Form Online