OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 191 SSC (Technical) Vacancies:
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 191 SSC (Technical & Non Technical) Posts. Officers Training Academy, Join Indian Army recently issued 70 new openings for District Program Coordinator, District Program Assistant & Other SSC (Technical & Non Technical) posts. Therefore, all eligible candidates can now apply for OTA Chennai Recruitment from 18th January 2018 to 15th February 2018. However, the application must be filled and submitted through Online mode only. Thus, all eligible job seekers may apply for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 before the deadline and be a part of Indian Army. Additionally, visit @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to know updated information about OTA Chennai Jobs 2018. Consequently, below are the details of educational qualification, age limit criteria, selection process, application procedure and others.
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||Officers Training Academy, Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||SSC (Technical)|
|Number of Vacancies||191|
|Starting Date||17th January 2018|
|Last Date||15th February 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
OTA Chennai Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Name of the Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||SSC (Tech) Men & Women||Civil||53|
|3.||Electrical 0r Electrical & Electronics||24|
|4.||Aeronautical / Aviation/ Ballistics/ Avionics||12|
|5.||Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology Information Tech/ MSc Computer Sc||34|
|6||Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||30|
|7||Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave||11|
|9||Architecture/Building/ Construction Technology||03|
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who are applying for OTA Chennai Limited Jobs 2018 must ensure that they satisfy all below provi14ded eligibility conditions. In addition to this, candidates can also get details about educational qualification,a ge limit, selection process, application procedure & Others in the below sections.
Educational Qualification for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must have passed Engineering Degree course or who are still pursuing the final year of Engineering Degree are eligible to apply. Those candidates should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from starting date of training at Officers Training Academy (OT A), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Civil: Must have passed Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Egg), Structural Engineering from recognized University or Institution
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: Should have passed and Engineering degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: Must possess Power Electronics & Drives Production Engg: Production Engineering
- Architecture/Building / Construction Technology: Architecture Engineering
- Mechanical: Must have passed Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering ., Mechanical & Automation Engineering from any recognized University or Institution
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: Should possess an Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/ Avionics: Passed a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Sc & Engineering /Computer Technology Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science. Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering from recognized University.
Refer Official Notification provided below for more details.
Age Limit to apply for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
For SSC MEn & Women Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
However, age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST or PWD Candidates.
Selection Process for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Applicants are selected purely based on their performance in following tests.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidates will get the below specified amount as PayScale.
- Lieutenant : Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500 /-
- Captain: Rs. 61, 300-1, 93,900/-
- Major: Rs. 69,400 – Rs.2, 07,200 Lt
- Lt Colonel: Rs. 1, 21, 200- 2, 12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs. 1, 30,600- 2, 15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs. 1, 39,600 – 2, 17,600/-
- Major General: Rs.1, 44,200- 2, 18,200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale: Rs.1, 82, 200 – 2, 24, 100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale: Rs. 2, 05,400 – 2, 24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG): Rs.2, 25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS: Rs.2, 50,000/-
- Military Service Pav IMSP) MSP: Rs. 15,500/-p.m fixed Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets: Rs 56, 100/-p. m.
Application Fee for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
- Please check Official Notification for more details.
How to apply for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Candidates must visit OTA Chennai(Indian Army) Official Website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the main page, Search for Official Notification.
- Download the advertisement and read it fully.
- If you meet all above eligibility conditions, click on an Apply Online link.
- Enter important details like name, DOB, address, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Additionally, attach scanned copies of necessary testimonials.
- Finally, submit the fully filled application form before the last date.
Important Links for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Important Dates for OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date of application||18-01-2018|
|Closing Date of application||15-02-2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 9145 Junior Engineer Vacancies.
KSCMF Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 163 FDA, SDA & Other Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1183 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 707 MST Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies