PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for various Field Engineer Posts!! Recruitment of fresh Engineering Graduates for Executive positions in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Disciplines. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications for Field Engineers. Place of posting of selected candidates will be done on a requirement basis Across India. Interested candidates may submit their application from the below link. Applicants can start to apply online from 15th January 2021. The details for the same have been given below. The last date to apply for PGCIL Recruitment is 15th February 2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have a Valid Score in the GATE 2021 to eligible for the PGCIL Field Engineer Vacancy. PGCIL invites promising, bright & young talents for Field Engineers. Interested candidates can start to apply for the posts at the earliest to avoid any confusion. All the details of PGCIL Jobs have been given below. To apply for the posts, click on the PGCIL Apply Online link given below. You can follow the steps given below to apply for the same.
PGCIL Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of Post||Field Engineer|
|Starting date of application||15th January 2021|
|Closing date of application||15th February 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application|
PGCIL Vacancy 2021:
- Details of the number of vacancies and reservations shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our website before the commencement of Online Registration.
- However, the reservation shall be provided to OBC(NCL)/ EWS/SC/ST/PwD candidates depending on the number of vacancies and as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in PGCIL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2021
The candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by the GATE 2021 Organizing Body.
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
- POWERGRID may also use the GATE 2021 scores for recruitment for other positions depending on
Read the official notification for more details on PGCIL Careers.
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engg.) from recognized University/Institute.
- 28 years as on 31.12.2020
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021,
Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for PGCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on the same scale
PGCIL Online Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates – No Fee
- You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of
Rs. 500/- through online mode only
How to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021?
- Download the PGCIL notification pdf provided below
- Read all the details carefully, ensure you are eligible
- Click on Apply Online Link for PGCIL Recruitment given below
- Read all the information given and be ready with the listed details
- Select for the respected post of PGCIL Jobs
- Fill the application form with the mandatory details
- Recheck all the information given in the application
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit & take a print out of the completed application for future reference
Important Dates for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2021:
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to|
|15th January 2021|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||15th February 2021|
Important Links for PGCIL Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|PGCIL Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-possessed Maharatna organization headquartered in Gurugram, India and connected mostly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about half of the complete power produced in India on its transmission organize. Its previous backup organization, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles to control of the executives for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. POWERGRID additionally works a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri Kandikuppa Sreekant fills in as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.