PGIMER Recruitment 2019: Dear Graduates!! We have an excellent job offer for the postgraduates and also for the students of the final year 2018-2019. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has announced the job offer. The Institute has announced 150 vacancies for Junior Research Fellow. Those who are interested can apply online through the official website of PGIMER i.e. @ pgimer.edu.in from 23rd April 2019. The Application form will be closing on or before 27th May 2019.
The PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment is open for 150 eligible candidates. As that the Application is welcomed through the Online Mode. Check out the complete information about the JRF Vacancies in the Official Notification and apply before the last date. Aspirants can check the Official Notification to know the terms & conditions about JRF Jobs 2019.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the board||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Starting date to apply||23rd April 2019|
|Last date to apply||27th May 2019|
|Job location||Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Job category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
PGIMER Jobs 2019 Notification
The Indian Council of Medical Research in collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Posts. Hence, the additional details about the age limit, eligibility criteria, steps to apply online has been mentioned below. Kindly, the applicants can suggest the website for the needed information.
PGIMER Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||150|
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
- For Junior Research Fellow Post – M. Sc /MA or Equivalent degree with minimum 55 % marks for General/OBC candidates and 50 % for the SC/ST & Physically Handicapped (PH) & Visually Handicapped (VH) Candidates.
- Upper Age Limit – 28 Years as on 30-09-2019.
Relaxation Age Limit:
- SC/ST/PH /VH /Female Candidates – 05 Years.
- Written Examination.
- Interview Process.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH/VH: Rs. 800/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per the PGIMER Norms.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow through online mode. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria and apply for the PGIMER JRF Vacancies on or before the last date ie. 27th May 2019.
Steps to Apply for PGIMER Jobs 2019
- Download the Official Notification & read all the details given in it.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- If you are a new user go for the Apply Tab to your right side.
- Read all the information that is displayed on the page & Click on Apply option.
- Now fill the required details that are asked in the Application Page.
- Once completed do check with the filled information.
- Then hit on the Continue tab.
- Then you will get the application number & password details.
- Log in with these details & click on the submit button.
Important Dates for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||23rd April 2019|
|Starting Date to apply online||23rd April 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27th May 2019|
|National level examination for JRF||21st July 2019|
Important Links for PGIMER Recruitment 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a centre of excellence which would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. It has been ranked 2 in the category of medical institutes in latest NIRF rankings in India
PGIMER was also envisaged that these specialists would spread out in the country in various medical colleges and medical institutions and impart medical education of highest standard to the students and set up nucleus of excellence in their own institutions. The PGIMER was also given the responsibility to broaden the horizons of medical knowledge by intensive research in the field of health.