PMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 105 Fireman, Rescuer & other Posts
PMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Online applications for 105 Fireman/ Rescuer, Operator , driver & other Vacancies: Pune, one of the fastest growing cities in the Asia-Pacific region has a lot of growth potential.Therefore, Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority is hiring well qualified and hardworking individuals for various posts through PMRDA Recruitment 2018 Notification. However, PMRDA has released 105 new vacancies for fireman, driver, operator, rescuer and various other vacancies. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the PMRDA vacancy before the last date on 5th March 2018. Applicants can apply online from our website or from the official website at www.pmrda.gov.in. So, don’t delay further and apply for the jobs in Maharashtra State Government. More details of PMRDA Recruitment 2018 is given in below sections.
PMRDA Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA)|
|Name of the Post||Fireman/Rescuer, Driver Operator & Others|
|Mail ID to send Application Form||[email protected]|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra|
PMRDA Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|4||Architect/ Civil Engineer||01|
|6||Jr. Engineer (Planning)/ Site Supervisor||02|
|10||Sub Fire Officer||03|
|12||Driver-operator (Fire Operator)||15|
|14||Receptionist/ Telephone Operator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for PMRDA Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment 2018
Punekars who wish to apply for jobs in PMRDA 105 Site Engineer Jobs 2018 must have to first clear the following eligibility conditions. We have given all the conditions in detail in the following sections. So, kindly go through the details and check your eligibility for PMRDA Vacancy and apply soon. Also, find some important links given below which may help you in preparing for various exams or apply for Government Jobs in Maharashtra
Educational Qualification for PMRDA Recruitment 2018 for sie Engineer, Fireman
Check out the minimum eduacation required to apply for PMRDA below
- Applicants should have passed SSC
- Candidates should have passed Fireman course from State Fireman academy
- Should know Marathi
- Candidates should have passed SSC
- Applicants must have a valid heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Knowledge of Marathi is a must
- Candidates who have passed FIREMAN Course from State Fire Academy will be given preference
- Candidates should be graduate in any course
- Should know Marathi and English Typing with 40 words per minute speed
Sub Fire officer:
- Graduate in any stream
- Should have passed Diploma in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- Should have passed Sub officer & fire prevention course from Maharashtra Fire Service academy, Mumbai
- Should have a Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- HSC with English and Marathi typing with 40 WPM speed
- 100-120 WPM for English and Marathi Shorthand and MS-CIT
- Surveyor:H.S.C. & Certification in “Survey”, MS-CIT and AutoCAD.
- Office Superintendent:Any Degree with Certification Related to Office Management.
- Junior Draftsman:GIS, Auto CAD/ ITI Certification of Draftsman or Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized and Reputed University.
- Jr. Engineer/ Site Supervisor: Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate with Specialization in GIS and Remote Sensing.
- Receptionist/Telephone Operator: H.S.C. & candidates must be fluent in Marathi, English and Hindi.
- Record Keeper: Graduate or equivalent with MS-CIT.
- Architect/Civil Engineer: Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Financial Analyst: Chartered Accountant or Master’s degree in Finance and Management from Recognized University.
- Auditor: Degree in Commerce with specialization in Auditing.
Age Limit to apply for PMRDA Pune Recruitment 2018
Candidates must be in the following ages to apply for PMRDA
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1.||Site Engineers||30-45 years|
|2||Financial Analysts||30-45 years|
|4||Architect/ Civil Engineer||30-45 years|
|5||Record Keeper||30-45 years|
|6||Jr. Engineer (Planning)/ Site Supervisor||30-45 years|
|7.||Junior Draftsman||30-45 years|
|9||Office Superindent||27-45 years|
|10||Sub Fire Officer||27-35 years|
|11||Fireman/ Rescuer||less than 28 years|
|12||Driver-operator (Fire Operator)||less than 28 years|
|14||Receptionist/ Telephone Operator||30-45 years|
|15||Clerk/ Assistant||30 – 65 years|
Selection Process for PMRDA Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination (OR)
Pay Scale for PMRDA Recruitment 2018
- Site Engineers: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.75,000/- (Rs.62,500/-)
- Financial Analysts: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- (Rs.55,000/-)
- Architect/ Civil Engineer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.75,000/- (Rs.62,500/-)
- Record Keeper: Rs.20,000/-
- Jr. Engineer (Planning)/ Site Supervisor: Rs.30,000/- per month
- Junior Draftsman: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Surveyor: Rs.20,000/-
- Office Super intendent: Rs.25,000/-
- Sub Fire Officer: Rs.45,000/- per month
- Fireman/ Rescuer: Rs.17,000/- per month
- Driver-operator (Fire Operator):Rs.20,000/- per month
- Stenographer: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Receptionist/ Telephone Operator: Rs.40,000/- per month
- Clerk/ Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month
Application Fee for PMRDA Recruitment 2018
- Refer Official Notification provided below
How to Apply for PMRDA Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types
- First visit the PMRDA Official website – www.pmrda.gov.in.
- Click on the News tab and select the notification you want to apply..
- Candidates can also visit www.sumeetgroup.com.
- go to careers sections and check all the details for the post you wish to apply.
- Fill in all the details and send the applications to the below given email address.
- Enter all the necessary information such as name, educational details, DOB and others.
- Finally, verify all your personal details and mail to [email protected]
- Keep a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Survey No. 152-153,
Maharaja Sayaji Gaikwad Udyog Bhavan,
Aundh, Pune – 411067
Phone Number: 020 259 333 44
Candidates can send their application forms to [email protected]
|Starting Date||1st March 2018|
|Last Date||5th March 2018|
|PM RDA Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
Other Important Links to Consider:
Ghar Ghar Rozghar Job Mela 2018 – Apply for 45000 Vacancies
Railway Group D recruitment 2018 – Apply for 62907 Group D Vacancies
RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 4000 Vacancies
GSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 2930 Conductor & Driver Vacancies
UPRNN Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 219 Various Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
The PMRDA, Development Authority of the Metropolitan Region of Pore, established an unprecedented approach to sustainable growth in the region. With the firm conviction that organized progress and access to digital information is possible for all interested parties, the PMRDA is ready to create the future of life and business with a very high viability index. We will write the best stories of global urbanization of the 21st century. As a lucrative investment destination for national and international investors, the metropolitan area of Pune is becoming a growth engine for the national and global economy. Designed and directed by the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis, the foundation of the PMRDA, is a paradigm shift in government practices that allows an accelerated and carefully designed urbanization with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
A team of experienced strategic planners and executing experts working to achieve a shared vision of making PMR an economic and cultural center for the country has placed itself at the forefront of issues. We visualize a future based on the transparency of the processes and the systematic implementation of holistic plans. PMRDA is based on the core values of efficiency, integrity and effectiveness. Our goal is to achieve sustainable growth that is suitable for the 21st century by incorporating governance into the digital age. All PMRDA functions are designed to make them more accessible to potential investors. At PMRDA, we inspire investors confidence in an unprecedented participation of regulatory and legal processes in digital platforms to take commercial operations to a new level and overcome the concept of a “one-window system”.
PMRDA Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities:
Job seekers, freshers in the state of Pune, Maharashtra can now get to work for the betterment of the Maharashtra State. Interested candidates can check all the latest job openings in PMRDA Recruitment 2018. Graduates with work experience in relevant field can check all the requirements for the 105 vacancies in PMRDA. Find the Application Form in the table above and send it to the above given address as soon as possible.
Application forms and official notification for each post is also available in the tables above. So, candidates can apply for Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra. Therefore, check all the details carefully and apply for PMRDA Jobs 2018. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri in India. You can also follow us on Facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs directly to your email id. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit Recruitment.Guru for more jobs in India.