Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017-18 – 143 Constable, Sub-Inspector, and other vacancies
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is here. Apply Online for 143 Constable, Sub-Inspector, and other posts. Thus, All the interested and eligible candidates can start applying for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 from 1st December 2017. However, The last date to submit your applications is 31st December 2017. Furthermore, check details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. Also, visit @ police.andaman.gov.in and be a part of Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Andaman and Nicobar Police|
|Post Name||Constable, Sub-Inspector, and others|
|Starting date to apply||01-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||31-12-2017|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Job Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (General Duty)||11|
|2.||Constable (General Duty)||93|
|6.||Constable (Driver) in A & N Police Motor Transport||14|
|7.||Assistant Mechanic (PC) in A & N Police Motor Transport||02|
|8.||Mechanic Helper (PC) in A & N Police Motor Transport||02|
|9.||Assistant Mechanic (PC) in A & N Police Fire Service||02|
|10.||Fire Electrician (Male Only) in A & N Police Radio Organization||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
All the Appearing candidates for Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment :
- Sub-Inspector (GD):Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) : Degree from a Recognized University
- Constable (GD): 12th Standard Pass from a recognizedBoard/Institution.
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy (or) Diploma in Pharmacy froma recognized University/Institution
ii) Registration with Pharmacy Council under Section 12.
- Nursing Assistant: (i) 12th Std. (Senior Secondary School Examination) from a recognized Board/Institute.ii) 02 years experience as Nursing Assistant/Ward
Attendant from a recognized/registered MedicalInstitute.
- Constable(Driver), PMT: 10th Std. Pass from a recognized board/ University. Valid Light Motor/Heavy Motor Vehicle driving License with knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Assistant Mechanic (PC), PMT: 10th Std. Pass from a recognized board/ University. Should posses ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanismfrom a recognized training institution.
- Mechanic Helper (PC), PMT: 10th Std. Pass from a recognized board/ University Should posses ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanism/Welding/Fitter/Electrician/Painter Trade from a recognized training institution.
- Fitter Electrician, PR: 10th Std. Pass from a recognized board/ University. Certificate in Electrician from a recognized ITI. Preferable: 2 years practical experience
Age Limit to apply Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
Selection Process for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Assessment or Physical Endurance.
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
Pay Scale for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Government.
- Sub-Inspector, Pharmacist:Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Others: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
Application Fee for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment:
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Candidates have make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, visit Andaman Nicobar Police Official website @ police.andaman.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Enclose necessary documents.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date i.e. 31-12-2017.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
Official Advertisement for post 01 to 05 Download Official Advertisement for post 06 to 10 Download Apply Online Link Click Here
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Advertisement Date 1st December 2017 Starting Date of application 1st December 2017 Last Date to apply 31st December 2017
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
Check out the latest notice of Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 here. And the interested aspirants can fill the Andaman Nicobar Police Constable Application Form Online and link for the same is given below. There are 60 vacancies in Andaman & Nicobar Police Jobs 2017 @ police.andaman.gov.in. Before that the candidates should read this post to know all the details required to apply for the Andaman Nicobar Police Constable Post Notification 2017. Also, download the official notification link to know the terms and conditions and further detailed information about Andaman Nicobar Police Vacancy 2017. After that apply online before the 4th October 2017 and submit your hard copy before 13th October 2017.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 @ police.andaman.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Andaman and Nicobar Police|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Name of Posts||Police Constable (Execuitve)|
|Last Date||4th October 2017|
|Job Location||Andaman Nicobar|
Andaman Nicobar Police Vacancy 2017
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Andaman Nicobar Police Constable Notification Details 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 is given below,
- The Candidates should be a 10+2 Pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Maximum Age Limit for Male – 25 years.
- The Maximum Age Limit for female – 30 years.
Check – Latest Employment News
www.policeandaman.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
The applicants for the Andaman and Nicobar Police Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on
- Physical Measurement.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical Examination.
Refer the official notification of Andaman Nicobar Police given in the link below to know about application fee details.
- Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 with a gross pay of Rs 7,000/-.
How to Apply for Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs 2017
- Firstly, visit the Official Andaman Nicobar Police Website i.e., www.police.andaman.gov.in.
- Now, click on the relevant notification link as soon as you find on the home page.
- Further more, select and download the notification link either from there or directly from here for the Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017.
- After that, read the notification carefully to know all the terms and conditions and other information
- Then, fill the Andaman Nicobar Police Constable Application Form Online correctly and take the print out of it.
- Lastly, send your hard copy of the Andaman Nicobar Application Form and send it through courier before the last date.
Address of the Venue:
The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt),
Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair,
A & N Islands -744104.
- Starting Date for the filling Online Application: 5th September 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 5th October 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Hard copy of the Online Application Form: 13th October 2017.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – Click Here
Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment Qualification & Other Details – Click Here
About Andaman Nicobar Police
The Andaman and Nicobar Police is the law enforcement agency for the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India. History of Andaman and Nicobar Police dates back to raising of ‘Sebundy Corps’ in 1858 for protection of Penal Settlements in the Andamans. It was reconstituted in 1867 with strength of 2 Inspectors, 3 Head Constables, 12 Sergeants and 285 Constables. The system of policing was exclusively on the pattern of military organization, with a small strength of 75 Civil Policemen for observance of local laws and for accompanying the prisoners to the jungle as guards against aboriginal tribes.
An organized form of Policing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands was established in August, 1875 with the extension of Indian Police Act of 1861 to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Captain Wimberly was appointed as first District Superintendent of Police. In the same year the Chief Commissioner of Andaman and Nicobar was vested with the powers and functions of the Inspector General of Police. In 1915 Mr. H. G. L. Biggie was the first officer of the Indian Police to be appointed as Commandant and Superintendent of Police. Also in 1915, Charles Carter Chitham was posted to Port Blair as Assistant Superintendent.
Know more about Andaman Nicobar Police
The Civil Police was separated from Military Police in 1924, after nine years of efforts to form the nucleus of a Civil Police force. The Japanese occupation of these Islands from 1942 to 1945 ruined the Police and Administrative set up in A&N Islands. As a result, fresh batch of officers and men known as ‘deputation force’ were drawn after British re-occupation in 1945 from Special Armed Police of Uttar Pradesh and Punjab. Shri. N.F. Santook, the First Indian Police Service officer took charge of the Andaman and Nicobar Police on 16 January 1953, after six years of Independence.
However, the Chief Commissioner continued to be ex-officio Inspector General of Police. The Andaman and Nicobar Police Force continued to be headed by IPS officers and it was in the year 1963, Dhani service, a separate service for administration of UTs of Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and A&N Islands was evolved and Shri R.K. Ohri became the 1st Superintendent of Police posted in the year 1965 and with that started the saga of expansion of Andaman and Nicobar Police. The Executive Police was further divided into 3 Sub-Divisions, viz. South Andaman, North Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands. Besides, Armed Police, Special Armed Police, Criminal Investigation Department, Island Communication, Fire Service, PTS, PMT, PMF and IRBn was also set up as separate units.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018-19
Andaman Nicobar Police has 143 new Openings for the year 2018-19. The Vacancies available are for Constable, sub Inspector and other Posts. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose age limit is between 18 to 25 years can apply for Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs 2017. Andaman Nicobar Police are providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Andaman Nicobar Police Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Andaman Nicobar Police Job Vacancy 2017.