- 1 AP Police Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply 494 AP Police Constable Jobs
- 1.1 AP Police Vacancy Details – SLPRB AP Police Jobs
- 1.2 AP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- 1.3 AP Police Notification 2016 Details – AP Constable Jobs
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Police Online Application – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Police Notification issued for 494 SLPRB Constable Vacancies. Interested Candidates must read the AP Police Constable Jobs Notification carefully before applying. The Online Application Link for AP Police Recruitment 2016 is available from 07th September 2016. The Aspirants must submit the AP Police Jobs Application before 01st October 2016.
AP Police Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply 494 AP Police Constable Jobs
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has recently released the Notification on 27th August 2016 with Rc. No. 246 /R&T/Rect.2/2016. The AP Police Notification is to fill 494 Posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications). The Interested and eligible Applicants searching for the Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh has to grab this opportunity. The Contenders completed Intermediate or SSC with Industrial Training in IT/Electronic Mechanic can apply for this AP Police Jobs. Check the AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification in the latest Employment News. Both Male & Female Candidates can apply for this Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs.
Aspirants must apply for this AP SLPRB Constable Recruitment from 07/09/2016 to 01/10/2016. The Aspirants must satisfy the age conditions as mentioned in the AP Constable Notification. You can also check the AP Police Recruitment Notification on official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. Apply for this trending latest Govt Jobs of AP Constable Jobs before the due date. The Candidates must attend the Written Examination, PST, PMT for AP Police Constable Jobs. Other Details like Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc. of Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh is available below.
AP Police Vacancy Details – SLPRB AP Police Jobs
Name of the Post: Constables (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police) (Communications).
No. of Vacancies: 494 Posts.
AP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Educational Qualification for AP SLPRB Constable Recruitment
- The Aspirants who wish to apply for AP Police Notification must pass SSC & should possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in IT or Electronic Mechanic & Computer Operator & Programming Assistant or Electrician. or
- The Candidates must pass Intermediate with MPC or Vocational Intermediate in Electronic Engineering Technician or Electrical Technician after SSC.
Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs
The Aspirants applying for AP Police Constable Jobs must attain the below age limit.
- For candidates working in Police Department of Andhra Pradesh & Local Candidates (27/08/2016)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Other Candidates (01/07/2016)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 22 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
AP Police Notification 2016 Details – AP Constable Jobs
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Post Name: Constable (Communications).
Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 494 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Selection Process: The Applicants who wish to apply for this AP Police Recruitment 2016 will get selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Exam.
AP Police Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/09/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01/10/2016.
- PMT & PET Exam: October 2016 (Tentative).
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: November 2016.
Application Fee: The Interested Aspirants for AP Police Constable Jobs should pay the Application fee through AP Online/ TS Online Centres/ Mee Seva (e-Seva). The Category wise fee details are available below.
- For OC/BC Category Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs 150/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 16,400/- to Rs 49,870/- per month.
Andhra Pradesh Police Online Application – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
The Online Application form for these AP Police Jobs released under AP Constable Recruitment 2016 is available on our site which is attached below. Click on New Registration to submit a Fresh/ New AP Constable Online Application Form. The link for applying online for AP SLPRB Jobs will be available from 07th September 2016. Kindly open the AP Police Recruitment application form for the Constable Post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application Form will be available on the site up to 01st October 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment Online.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the Application Number.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Click the below link to Apply Online for AP Police Constable Jobs
AP Constable Jobs Online Application