CBI Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Central Bureau of Investigation had been published this advertisement to fill 92 vacancies of Inspector posts under contract basis by promotion or deputation. Aspirants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under CBI Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these CBI Inspector Jobs through Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 6th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.cbi.gov.in for more details regarding the CBI Police Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like CBI recruitment Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Central Bureau Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Central Bureau Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized University.
- Retired Officers of Central/ State Police Force must have 10 years experience in Investigation or Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the Court of Law.
Age Limit for CBI Police Recruitment
- Maximum age: 56 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reservation categories as per the norms of the Central Bureau of Investigation.
CBI Recruitment 2016 Details – CBI Inspector Jobs
Name of the Organization: Central Bureau of Investigation.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Name of the Post: Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 92.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Name of the Zones: CBI Mumbai zone, CBI Patna zone, CBI Delhi, CBI Lucknow zone, CBI Bhopal zone, CBI Chandigarh zone, CBI Chennai zone, CBI Hyderabad zone, CBI Kolkata zone, CBI Guwahati zone.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for CBI Inspector Jobs released under CBI Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 06/04/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- per month.
CBI Inspector Application Form
Application form for these CBI Inspector Jobs released under Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the proper zonal address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the CBI Recruitment bapplication form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the relevant zonal address listed below by speed/ registered post before the due date.
Address for CBI Delhi Office:
HoZ Delhi, Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 10th Floor, C.G.O Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
NOTE: Refer the notification for postal address of individual zones.
CBI Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Central Bureau of Investigation will release the results of CBI Inspector Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these CBI Inspector Jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of CBI Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.