- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria of Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017
- 1 CBI Recruitment 2017 Details – CBI Inspector Jobs
CBI Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Central Bureau of Investigation had been published this advertisement to fill 92 vacancies of Inspector posts under contract basis by promotion or deputation. Aspirants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under CBI Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these CBI Inspector Jobs through Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 6th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.cbi.gov.in for more details regarding the Central Bureau of Investigation Police Recruitment 2017. Remaining details like CBI Recruitment Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Central Bureau Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Central Bureau Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized University.
- Retired Officers of Central/ State Police Force must have ten years experience in Investigation or Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the Court of Law.
Age Limit for CBI Police Recruitment
- Maximum age: 56 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reservation categories as per the norms of the Central Bureau of Investigation.
CBI Recruitment 2017 Details – CBI Inspector Jobs
Name of the Organization: Central Bureau of Investigation.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Name of the Post: Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 92.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Name of the Zones: Central Bureau of Investigation Mumbai zone, CBI Patna zone, CBI Delhi, Central Bureau of Investigation Lucknow zone, CBI Bhopal Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation Chandigarh zone, CBI Chennai zone, Central Bureau of Investigation Hyderabad zone, Central Bureau of Investigation Kolkata zone, CBI Guwahati zone.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for CBI Inspector Jobs released under CBI Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 06/04/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector Application Form
Application form for these CBI Inspector Jobs released under Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the proper zonal address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the CBI Recruitment application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the relevant zonal address listed below by speed/ registered post before the due date.
Address for Central Bureau of Investigation Delhi Office:
HoZ Delhi, Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 10th Floor, C.G.O Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
NOTE: Refer the notification for postal address of individual zones.
Central Bureau of Investigation Exam Syllabus
Candidates who applied for Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector jobs have to check syllabus. There is heavy competition for these police jobs. So, Everyone needs prefect preparation to get this Central Bureau of Investigation job. We gave complete syllabus for Central Bureau of Investigation Police Inspector exam on recruitment.guru.
Central Bureau of Investigation Result 2017 – CBI exam results
After the hiring process has completed, Central Bureau of Investigation will release the results of CBI Inspector Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these CBI Inspector Jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of CBI Recruitment 2017 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.