- 1 Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 – 580 Constable Jobs
- 1.1 Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.2 Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 About Chandigarh Police
- 1.5 More about Chandigarh Police Recruitment
- 1.6 Why Visit Recruitment.Guru
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently for 580 Police Constable Posts. This recruitment is for both male and female. The Chandigarh Police Department has advertised the Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 Notification to hire eligible and talented candidates for required vacancies in its department. So, the Aspirants interested in Police Jobs can check the details of Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2017 on this page. However, the police officials are accepting the Chandigarh Police Bharti Jobs 2017 application form only from the eligible candidates. So, check the details of Chandigarh police from the following sections. All the eligible aspirants must start applying for Chandigarh Police Online form @ chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 – 580 Constable Jobs
The Chandigarh Police Department is looking to recruit both the male & female contenders for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2017. So, the individuals who are interested in these Jobs can use this great opportunity. We suggest the Sarkari Naukri aspirants go through the Chandigarh Police Department Recruitment Notification 2017 and check the complete details on the number of vacancies. Also, check the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017, then you can apply online before the last date. Read the article to the end, to know the details of Police Constable Chandigarh Jobs 2017.
According to the latest Employment News, there are huge vacancies under Chandigarh Police Dept. It is important for all aspirants to know the complete details of the Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017 before applying. However, all the Graduation aspirants who are aspiring for police jobs in Chandigarh can make use of these latest Chandigarh Police Bharti 2017. Therefore, apply online from the link provided below before the last date. Also, go through the Constable Jobs Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully to check the eligibility criteria, and last date before applying.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Chandigarh Police Department.|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Male/ Female).|
|Total Number of Vacancies||580 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||Will update soon.|
|The last date to apply online||Will update soon.|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Constable (Male/ Female).||580 Posts.|
For more details regarding the Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti Jobs 2017, refer the official notification.
Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who are willing to apply for the latest post of 580 Constable Jobs 2017 at Chandigarh Police must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for the above posts under Chandigarh Police Department must have the following Education Qualification.
- Constable Posts: Candidates applying for the above jobs should possess a higher secondary degree or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
For more details, refer the official notification of Chandigarh Police Recruitment.
The age limit varies according to the category as per the official notification sent by the Chandigarh Police Officials.
- General Category: 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC Category: 18 years to 28 years.
- SC/ ST Category: 18 years to 30 years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Chandigarh Police Department.
The application fee varies according to the category. Hence, the appellants have to check the official advertisement for the category wise application fee details.:
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs 500/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates.
Aspirants who are eligible for above jobs are selected based on methods mentioned by Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017.
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Applicants selected for the Chandigarh Constable Jobs under Chandigarh Police Department will receive high pay scale.
For more details, please refer the official advt attached below in pdf format.
Steps to apply online for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Chandigarh Police i.e www.chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Official Notification link appearing on the home page of Chandigarh Police or directly from the link given below and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the Online Application Form of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button, and fill the Chandigarh Police Online form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for prospective reference.
- Start Date for Online Application: Will Update Soon.
- End Date for Online Application: Will Update Soon.
Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2017 – Click Here
About Chandigarh Police
The Chandigarh Police is the law enforcement agency for the Union Territory of Chandigarh in India. Chandigarh Police has its headquarters at Chandigarh. The head of the state police is the Director General of Police (DGP). The current D.G.P. is Tajender Singh Luthra, IPS and the D.G.P. reports to the Administrator of U.T Chandigarh, who is the Governor of Punjab. Chandigarh has the highest police density as compared to all other states and Union Territories across India. Furthermore, the Chandigarh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Chandigarh administration. The department is headed by the Inspector General of Police and a Deputy Inspector General of Police.
More about Chandigarh Police Recruitment
There are many vacancies for the constable and other posts in Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 and once the dates for the recruitment is released the Chandigarh Police Online Form will be available for the applicants. Therefore, interested aspirants can utilize this chance and start applying for the Chandigarh Police Constable Job Posts at Chandigarh Police Department. Most importantly, keep checking this article to get the latest updates on the new Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017 Once the official notification is released from the authority.
Additionally, the recent Employment News tells that there are upcoming Chandigarh Police 1200 Constable Vacancy 2017. So stay tuned to this page to get more recent updates about Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 as soon as it is released by the authority as it is released. And the applicants who want to pursue the challenging and bright career can apply for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2017 as soon as the dates are announced by the Chandigarh Police Board.
Why Visit Recruitment.Guru
The website www.recruitment.guru furnishes the full to information to the aspirants who are looking forward to work in Sarkari Naukri. Like as it gives the latest job notifications all over the world in various categories like Central Government Jobs, State Wise Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, Navy Jobs etc and the job related accurate eligibility criteria such as application fee, pay scale etc. Also, just by registering on our site you will get the daily updates about the Government Jobs across India. Furthermore, this would help the individual to find their desired job. In addition to this, the website also provides the latest information about the Admit Card . Apart from that you can also find the Previous papers, syllabus, results, answer key, cut off etc. Moreover, the applicants can also download the Chandigarh Police Admit Card, Chandigarh Police Physical Test Date, Chandigarh Police Syllabus etc once it is released.