- 1 CISF Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 CISF Recruitment 2015 Constable Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
- 4 Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Card for CISF Constable Recruitment 2015
- 6 CISF Delhi Recruitment Results
- 7 Download CISF Constable Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
CISF Recruitment 2015 Notification
CISF Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 14th August 2015. CISF has released this notification to fill 156 vacancies in Constable / DCPO posts. Candidates who are searching for Police Jobs may apply for any of these posts released under CISF Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these constable and driver for fire services posts on or before the last date. The notification for CISF Constable Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date for online registration of CISF Recruitment 2015 is 03rd October 2015.
Central Industrial Security Force was formed in 1969 with three battalions to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Recent responsibilities of CISF are Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management etc. CISF conducts recruitment for various posts every year. Recently it has released the recruitment notification to fill 156 constable vacancies through CISF Recruitment 2015 notification.
CISF is invitimg applications from eligible candidates to fill 156 vacancies in Police Department all over India. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the CISF recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these jobs released under CISF Recruitment 2015 Constable before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.cisf.gov.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding CISF Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below. Aspirants who wish to get Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts before the completion of last date.
CISF Recruitment 2015 Constable Vacancy Details
CISF has released notification for 156 posts in police department through CISF Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for category wise Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 Constable vacancy details of the recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Constable / DCPO (Driver for Fire Services)||80||42||23||11|
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Constable / DCPO jobs under CISF Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the given CISF Notification.
Age Limit of CISF Recruitment :
Candidates applying for these police constable jobs released under CISF Recruitment 2015 should met the below age limit.
- Minimum age : 21 years.
- Maximum age : 27 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories and candidates belonging to various regions as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of CISF Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for CISF Constable jobs released by CISF Recruitment 2015 must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a valid Driving licence for motor vehicle or transport vehicle.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable / DCPO .
No of posts: 156.
Mode of application: Offline.
Job Location: All over India.
- Eligibility Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test and Trade Test.
- Medical Test.
- Starting date for filling online application : 14/08/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application : 03/10/2015.
- Last date for residents of North East region : 10/10/2015.
Application Fee : Application fee for these constable jobs should be paid through Postal Order only.
- For General candidates : Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/ST candidates : Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
Application form for CISF Constable posts released under CISF Recruitment 2015 is attached in our site below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link.
How to apply:
Candidates applying for these Constable jobs released under Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps for applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying to the given posts.
- Download the application form from the attached link.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Send the form to the given address before the last date.
- Refer the notification for postal address and post office of different regions.
Admit Card for CISF Constable Recruitment 2015
Admit Card of CISF Constable Recruitment is available in our site. After sending the application to the relevant postal address at given post office, take printout of the admit card from the attached link. Fill the admit card form in the given format without any mistakes. Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space. Admit card should be filled by the candidate only. Without production of this admit card, Candidates will not be allowed to attend the recruitment. Bring original and one attested photo copy of required documents.
CISF Delhi Recruitment Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Central Industrial Security Force will release the results of CISF Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for Constable / DCPO jobs should check the official website for results. The complete details of CISF Delhi Recruitment results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.