Daman and Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016 with Advt No: F.No.02/02/2016-IRBN/SIL. Administration of Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli has published this advertisement to fill 118 vacancies of Constable (Exe), Sub-Inspector (SI), Lower Division Clerks, MSE (Technical) Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Police Jobs may apply for this Daman and Diu Police Jobs released under Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these DNH Police Jobs through Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016. The Application Form for this Daman Diu Police Jobs will be available up to 10th June 2016. The Detailed Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Notification is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.ddpolice.gov.in or www.dnh.nic.in for more details regarding the DNH & DD Police Jobs. Further details like Daman & Diu Police Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Daman and Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – 118 DNH Police Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector (Exe)||06 Posts|
|2.||Constable (Exe)||95 Posts|
|3.||Lower Division Clerks||02 Posts|
|4.||MSE (Technical)||14 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2016 – www.ddpolice.gov.in
Age Limit for DNH & DD Police Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for Daman and Diu Police Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 01.01.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment
- For Sub Inspector (Exe): Applicants must complete Graduation from a recognized University.
- For Constable (Exe), LDC: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board /University.
- For MSE (Technical): Applicants should complete 10th standard or equivalent.
Daman & Diu Police Notification 2016 Details – Daman and Diu Police Jobs
Name of the Organization: Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli Administration.
Official Website: www.ddpolice.gov.in or www.dnh.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 118 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Daman and Diu Police Jobs released under Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test/Skill Test.
- For Sub Inspector (Exe): Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
- For Constable (Exe): Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
- For LDC: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
- For MSE(Technical): Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/- per month.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/06/2016 (till 6.00 p.m.).
Daman and Diu Police Application Form – www.dnh.nic.in
Candidates have to read the Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2016 Notification Carefully before applying for Daman and Diu Police Jobs. The Application Form is available on the official website. Applicants can also get the DNH & DD Police Application from our site. Download the Application, fill the form in detail. Affix recent passport size photograph on the application and submit it before the last date. The Application Link for this Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site up to 10th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Click the on the Link for Notification of Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Jobs which is available below.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill the Application form in the given format.
- Paste recent size passport size photograph on the application.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the below address on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Self Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Proof of Age.
- Self Attested copy for Ex-servicemen.
Indian Reserve Battalion,