- 1 ECR Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – ECR Constable Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of EC Railway Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download ECR Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form PDF
ECR Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. East Central Railway had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 246 vacancies of Constable Posts in Railway Protection Force/ Railway Protection Special Force (Band). Aspirants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under East Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these ECR Constable Jobs through ECR Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 11th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for more details regarding the EC Railway Recruitment 2016. Remaining Details like ECR Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. regarding the East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
ECR Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – ECR Constable Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable (Band) posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Instrument wise vacancy details:
- Flute/Piccolo: 14 Posts.
- EB Clarinet: 46 Posts.
- Alto Saxophone: 20 Posts.
- Tenor Saxophone: 19 Posts.
- Tenor/ Slide Trombone: 20 Posts.
- Brass Slide Trumpet: 24 Posts.
- French Horn/ Horn: 12 Posts.
- Euphonium: 19 Posts.
- Cornet: 09 Posts.
- Eb Bass: 06 Posts.
- Side Drum/ Snare: 19 Posts.
- Bass Drum: 09 Posts.
- Oboe: 05 Posts.
- Cymbal: 05 Posts.
- Bagpipe: 11 Posts.
- Brass Bass: 07 Posts.
- Tuba: 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria of EC Railway Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for RPF/ RPSF Band Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable to reserved categories as per the rules of the East Central Railway.
Educational Qualification for ECR Hajipur Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University.
- Aspirants must have minimum two years experience in the specified musical instrument.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable (Band) Posts.
Name of the Force: Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF).
No of posts: 246.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for ECR Constable Jobs released under ECR Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Physical Measurement test.
- Document Verification.
- Trade test.
- Medical Examination.
NOTE: There will be bonus marks for NCC/ Sports certificates and Height.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 11/04/2016.
- Closing date for remote areas: 18/04/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee in offline mode. The fee should be deposited through crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft drawn in the favor of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. The examination fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved categories: Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-servicemen categories: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
ECR Constable Application Form – www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application form for these ECR Constable Jobs in RPF/ RPSF Bands released under EC Railway Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
Postal Address: IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
East Central Railway,
Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.