- 1 HSSC Constable Jobs Notification and Online Application – Haryana Police Jobs
- 2 Haryana Police Jobs Notification 2017 – @ www.hssc.gov.in
- 3 HSSC Police Recruitment 2017
- 4 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
Haryana Police Jobs Notification released for 6095 Constable Jobs in General duty, Telecommunication Wing, Mounted Armed Police and Bandsman Constable Posts. Eligible job aspirants have to apply through online. The Online registration commencement and Closing date details differ for Constable jobs in GB, TeleCommunication wing, and MAP.
HSSC Constable Jobs Notification and Online Application – Haryana Police Jobs
|Posts Name||Post Links||Last Dates|
|Haryana Male and Female Constable (General Duty)||Get Notification & Application||28th February 2017|
|SSC Haryana Male Constable (Telecommunication Wing)||Get Notification & Online Form||20th March 2017|
|Mounted Armed Police (MAP) Constable & Bandsman Constable Posts||Get Notification & Application||14th March 2017|
Click on the above link to get Notification, vacancy, eligibility, selection process and Online application for SSC Haryana Constable jobs.
Haryana Police Jobs Notification 2017 – @ www.hssc.gov.in
The Haryana Police Jobs Notification 2017 has released on 11th February 2016. It is good news for the aspirants who are looking for the Haryana Government Jobs. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission decided to recruit 369 young & energetic candidates for the Haryana Police Constable Vacancies. The HSSC Police Recruitment 2017 notification released through the Advertisement Number: 02/2016. The candidates can check their Eligibility Details of Educational Qualifications, Important Dates from this page. The Online Application link starts from 20th May 2016. The Last date to apply in Online for the Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 is 24th June 2016. So, be prepare with all necessary copies of data to use these HSSC Jobs.
HSSC Police Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Police Departement is inviting applications from the dynamic aspirants to fill the vacancies of Constable in Haryana State Government. The candidates who aimed their bright future at Police Jobs can apply in Online for the Haryana Police Jobs. To become a Police Constable in Haryana, the applicants can get qualify in all the four rounds conducting by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). The Selection Process of Police Recruitment includes Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test & Interview-cum-Personality Test. The applicants must possess the 10+2 certificates to apply for the Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- For General Category: 107.
- For SC Category: 74.
- For BC A Category: 57.
- For BC B Category: 33.
- For EBPG Category: 41.
- For ESM-GEN Category: 29
- For ESM SC Category: 08
- For ESM BC A Category: 08
- For ESM BC B Category: 12.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
Commission Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC].
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Location: Haryana, India.
Name of the Posts: Constable [Male].
Number of Vacancies: 369.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Rs. 2000/- (Grade Pay).
- For General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- For Other Categories: Rs. 25/-.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass 10+2 for all categories.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit Knowledge up to Matric standard.
Physical Standard (For General Category):
- Height – 175 cms.
- Chest – 83 cms.
Age Limits: The candidates age should be between 18 – 21 years.
- Notification Released Date: 11th Feb 2016.
- Online Application Starts from 20th May 2016.
- Online Application Link Expires On 21st June 2016.
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 24th June 2016.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- Click & download the HSSC Police Constable Official Notification
- Check all the details such as Eligibility, etc.
- Visit the HSSC Official Website, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in.
- Or below we provided the direct link to Apply Online.
- Click on the Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 Link.
- Fill your particulars in the fields by following the rules.
- Submit your details of the HSSC Online Application form.
- Make a deposit of Fee Payment & take your receipt of Application Fee.
- Download & take a hard copy of the Submitted Application for future use.