- 1 ITBP Recruitment 2016 – Apply 683 ITBP Jobs @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Notification released for 683 Vacancies of Inspector General Duty Vacancies. Interested Applicants must apply for ITBP Inspector Jobs before 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Download the ITBP Jobs Application from the our site which is available below.
ITBP Recruitment 2016 – Apply 683 ITBP Jobs @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force issued ITBP Inspector Recruitment Notification on 23rd August 2016. The Notification is to fill 683 Posts of Inspector GD Group B Vacancies on Deputation Basis. The Aspirants searching for the Police Jobs has to utilise this opportunity. The Contenders who have served in Central or State Police Organizations or Central Para Military Forces are eligible to apply for this ITBP Recruitment 2016. Check the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Notification in the latest Employment News.
The Competitors must apply for this ITBP Jobs on or before the last date. The Candidates must satisfy the age conditions as mentioned in the ITBP Notification who should not exceed 52 years of age. You can also check the ITBP Inspector Jobs Notification on the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in. Apply for this trending latest Govt Jobs before the due date. Selection of Applicants is based on their performance in the rounds conducted by the ITBP Force. Other Details like Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment is available below.
ITBP Vacancy Details – Group B Posts
Name of the Post: Inspector (General Duty).
No of Vacancies: 683 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Inspector Jobs
Age Limit for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs
The Aspirants applying for ITBP Jobs must attain the below age limit as on closing date of application.
- Maximum Age: 52 years.
Qualification for ITBP Inspector Recruitment
- The Applicants applying for ITBP Recruitment must be working as an Inspector (General Duty) in analogous scale from other Central Para Military Forces or State (or) Central Police Organizations.
- Refer the official Notification for more details regarding the Educational Qualification.
ITBP Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
Post Name: Inspector (GD).
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 683 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deputation Period: Three Years.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Selection Process: The Contenders who wish to apply for this ITBP Inspector Jobs will get selected based on their performance in the different selection rounds conducted by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Advertisement Release Date of ITBP Notification: 23/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 60 days from the date of publication of advt in Employment News.
Pay Scale: The Applicants selected for ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/-.
ITBP Application Form – www.itbpolice.nic.in
The Application form for these ITBP Jobs released under Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2016 is available on our site which is attached below. Download the Application Form from the below available link. Fill the form with complete details and submit the application along with the relevant documents. The last date to submit the application form is 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of ITBP for official Notification.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for download of the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the before mentioned address before the last date.
Certificates required along with the application:
The below mentioned Certificates are to be given by the Head of Department/Office of the applicant. They are
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- If any Court Cases, details about them.
- Integrity Certificate.
- APAR/ACR dossiers attested copies.
- The Original & duly signed minor/major penalties of the last 10 years issued by the competent authority.
Sr. Admin Officer (Estt.),
Directorate General, ITBP,
MHA/ Govt. of India, BIock-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003.