Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released. KSP is now inviting Online Applications for eligible and deserving candidates from 13th April 2017 @ rec16.ksp-online.in. Apply for KSP Recruitment for Well Being Officers and Senior Well Being Officers Jobs before the deadline.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 for 59 Well Being Officer Posts
Are you a dream holder in searching for a Govt job? Here is a shining chance waiting for you to make your dreams come true. Daily, we provide the latest employment news for talented and efficient candidates in our site. Today latest employment notification is KSP Recruitment Notification. So, Don’t misuse this opportunity. Yes, you heard it correctly. Recently, Karnataka State Police has issued a Recruitment Notification at its official website @ rec16.ksp-online.in for Degree completed aspirants.
We suggest that all the eligible and interested candidates read all the instructions and necessary information given in the Karnataka State Police Advertisement stepwise before going to apply for KSP Jobs. Registered Candidates have to pay the required application fee to participate in Karnataka State Police Recruitment written test.
Also, Check Karnataka State Govt Jobs
Make a note that Organization does not accept the application forms after the last date, i.e., 27th April 2017. It means Application availability is going to end on that day. So, Hurry up!!! and apply soon for Karnataka State Police Vacancies. We are providing more details about eligibility, application process, salary, selection process in the following sections for your easy understanding.
KSP Recruitment 2017- Vacancy in Karnataka Well-Being Officer Posts
KSP, also known as Karnataka State Police is a famous and leading agency in India which is headquartered in the State of Karnataka. Every year it provides various employment opportunities through KSP Recruitment. This time it is searching for talented and hard working candidates to fill 59 Well-Being Officer Posts through Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017. As a part of Selection Criteria, candidates have to attend for Written Test followed by Interview/ Screening Test. Based on the performance in the written test candidates are shortlisted for Interview. Placed candidates in KSP Jobs will get a better pay scale along with allowances.
Karnataka State Police Well Being Officers Recruitment 2017 Details @ www.rec16.ksp-online.in
|Name of Organisation||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Designation||Well Being Officer|
|No. of Posts||59|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date for Applications||13th April 2017|
|Closing date for Online Applications||27th April 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Date of Examination||Will Commence soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Well Being Officers in KSP
Eligibility is the deciding factor for the candidate to know whether he is fit for Job or not. The eligibility Criteria includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit of aspirants.
Educational Qualifications for Well Being Officer Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree M.SC/ M.A Psychology from any University or Institute recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Preference must give to the applicants who have completed M. Phill in Clinical Psychology.
- Maximum Age Limit for Well Being Officers: 33 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Well Being Officers: 35 years.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017.
59 KSP Vacancy Details @ www.rec16.ksp-online.in
|Designation of the Post||Post wise Vacancy||Total No. of Posts|
|Well Being Officers||50||59|
|Senior Well Being Officers||9|
Other Details of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017- 18
Other Details of KSP Recruitment for Well-Being Officer jobs includes Selection Process and Pay Scale.
Selection Process for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 is entirely based on the presentation of the applicant in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Screening Test/ Interview.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Test
Pay Scale/ Salary Offered
- Salary offered for the placed candidates in Karnataka Police Recruitment is Rs. 28,000/- for Well Being Officers and Rs. 38,000/- for Senior Well Being Officers.
- Starting date of KSP Application forms: 13th April 2017.
- Closing date for application forms: 27th April 2017.
- Date of Examination: Will Display soon.
Application Fee FOR Karnataka Well-Being Officers and Senior Well Being Officers Jobs
The application fee for Karnataka State Police Recruitment for both Well Being and Senior Well Being Officers is Rs. 100/- for all categories of candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment
Applicants have to pay the fee of KSP Well Being Officer Vacancies Recruitment in the State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Hyderabad only.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Process @ rec16.ksp-online.in
- First of all, open the official website of KSP for Online Registration process.
- Open the Current Notifications tab in Home Page.
- Search for Karnataka Police Recruitment for Well Being Officer Advertisement.
- Open “Click here to Apply” button to apply for KSP Jobs.
- Fill the application form with necessary details in the required fields and upload the scanned image and sign of yours if necessary.
- Finally, make payment in SBI Mysore/ SBI Hyderabad Branch only.
- Print the KSP Recruitment application form for further reference.
Contact Information for KSP Head Office
Karnataka State Police,
Nrepugunga Road Carlton House Palace Road,
Bengaluru/ Banglore: 560001,