- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1 Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Details – Kerala Police SI Jobs
Kerala Police SI Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Kerala Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 05/2016 to 08/2016 to fill 30 vacancies of Women Sub-Inspector (Trainee) Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under Kerala Police Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Kerala Police SI Jobs through Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in for more details regarding the Kerala Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available up to 30th March 2016. Other details like Kerala Police Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding KPSC Kerala Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Kerala Police Women SI Recruitment
- For Open Category
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 31 years.
- For Ministerial & Constabulary, Maximum age: 36 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification for Kerala Police Jobs
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation Degree in the consistent stream from any recognized University or Institution.
- For General Candidates: 160 cms.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 155 cms.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- 100 Meter Run in 17 Seconds.
- Height Jump: 1.06 Metres.
- Long Jump: 3.05 Metres.
- Putting the Shot (4 Kg): 4.88 Metres.
- 200 Metres Run: 36 Seconds.
- Throwing the Throw Ball: 14 Metres.
- Shuttle Race: 26 Seconds.
- Skipping: 80 times.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Details – Kerala Police SI Jobs
Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Women Sub Inspector (Trainee) posts.
No of posts: 30.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Kerala.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these Kerala Police SI Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Exam.
Kerala Police Exam Date:
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 30/03/2016.
- Examination Date: 28/05/2016.
Kerala Police SI Trainee Online Application
Application form for these Kerala Police SI Jobs released under Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th March 2016.
How to apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on New Registration and fill the details.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Kerala Police Women SI Results
After the hiring process has completed, Kerala Public Service Commission will release the results of Kerala Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Kerala Police SI Jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.