Job Seekers here is the latest Police Notification in West Bengal. Kolkata Police Directorate is inviting applications for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017. The Notification is released by Kolkata Police Board to fill there 23 Vacancies. Applicants can apply for M.O, Nurse and various Posts of KPRB Recruitment 2017 @ www.Kolkatapolice.gov.in. The online application for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017 Available from 3rd July 2017 to 7th July 2017.
KPRB Recruitment 2017 – kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Directorate has come up with latest Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017. The Notification has 23 Vacancies to be filled. Eligible Candidates should work in Police Hospital as Nurse and various posts. Applicants trying for Police Jobs can make use of this Opportunity. Aspirants applying for Kolkata Police Board should be a resident of India and must be a permanent resident from West Bengal. Contenders can get age relaxation time as per their reservation provided in Kolkata Police Notification 2017. Job Seekers can start studying from now to fill the vacancies provided by Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017. Candidates can look for more Sarkari Naukri Jobs in this article.
Eligible Applicants should walk-in to the interview location as prescribed by Kolkata Police Directorate. Individuals Eligible for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 must have the age limit of maximum 60 years. The source from Employment News is that Aspirants applying for these vacancies must have done their graduation from the recognized board or University as per Kolkata Police Jobs 2017. Job Seekers can have information about eligibility criteria and more details about Kolkata Police Board from this article. Eligible Contenders will have interview round and other various rounds as there selection process for KPRB Recruitment 2017.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Kolkata Police Directorate|
|Name of the Post||M.O (Specialist) and various other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Job Category||WB Govt Jobs|
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|MO( General Duty)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017
Job seekers Applying for KPRB Jobs 2017 must have below Provided Eligibility Criteria.
- Post Graduation in any respective discipline.
M.O (General Duty)
- Candidate must have done MBBS with 1-year House Staff ship in any Government Medical College.
Staff Nurse Gr-2
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Should be registered with West Bengal Nursing Council.
Pharmacist, X-Ray Tech, Pathologist, E.C.G Tech:
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Must have done a two-year diploma course in Medical Technology with concerned subject recognised by the State Medical Board.
Contenders can get more information about Education Qualification from the official Advertisement given below.
Job Seekers applying for Kolkata Police Board must possess below Age limit.
- Maximum Age Limit for Specialist Doctors: 65 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for other Posts: 50 years.
Applicants who are willing to work as Specialist Doctors and other Posts should undergo below selection procedure as per Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
- Academic Records
- Professional Experience
There is no Application Fee for the candidates who are applying for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017. Applicants can directly walk-in to the interview location prescribed below.
Job Seekers will get a huge pay scale as per Kolkata Police Department Board 2017. Candidates will get Age Relaxation time as per there reservations.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment Board 2017?
- Aspirants first visit the Official Website of Kolkata Police Board i.e www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- In home page Scroll down you will find important links on the left side.
- In Important links, you will find Kolkata Police Recruitment Board.
- Click on Kolkata Police Recruitment Board.
- You will be directed to the next page.
- In that, you will find the Notifications for which you are applying for.
- Click on the Application form for the notification you are applying for.
- Fill all the details in the application form like Name, Date of Birth and various other details.
- Attach your passport size photo on the right side of the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Take the original filled Application form with relevant documents to the walk-in address given below.
Kolkata Police Hospital,
2, Beninandan Street,
- Application Starting Date: 03rd July 2017.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 07th July 2017.
Kolkata Police Notification 2017 – Official Advertisement