Maha Police Bharti 2017-18
Maha Police Bharti 2017-18 – Apply for 85 Vacancies: Maharashtra Police Department Released the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill up the 85 Law Instructor Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 can apply before the last date i.e 13th November 2017. Furthurmore details regarding the Police Bharti 2017 Maharashtra like Eligibility, Selection, how to apply etc given here.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 Details
Name of the Organisation: Maharashtra Police Department.
Name of the Post: Law Instructor Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 85 Vacancies.
Apply Mode: Online.
Category: Police Recruitment
Job Location: All over the India
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
- Maximum – 85 Years
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website i.e mahapolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Select Law Instructor Recruitment.
- Read and Notification and Download Application Form.
- Fill the Form and Send to the below address with required documents.
General of Police,
Training and Special Squads,
Old Legislative Assembly,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
- Advertisement Date: 31st October 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 13th November 2017.
Official Advertisement Notification and Application Form – Click Here
Other Government Jobs to Apply
Job Openings in Maha Police Bharti 2017-18. The Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification 2017 is available on this page. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 322 Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017-18 vacancy online before July 4, 2017. Download the Mumbai Police Bharti Notification 2017 from this page. Also, the candidates can get the link to Mahapolice Recruitment Application form here. So, go through the page to get the further details of Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Salary, MPSC PSI Bharti Recruitment procedure, etc.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 mahapolice.gov.in
Here is the latest news on the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. The Maharashtra Police Department has released the Mumbai Police Notification recently on the official portal mahapolice.gov.in. The notification displays that the department is going to hire candidates for the 322 Police Sub-Inspector Posts. To apply for the Maharashtra Police Bharti Vacancy, only the SSC passed candidates are eligible. However, the candidates should apply for the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 before the last dates. We have given the details of the Mumbai city Police Bharti 2017 on this page. So, aspirants can check the below sections to know further details on the Latest Maharashtra Police jobs.
Maharashtra Police SI Notification 2017
Candidates who aspire to the Maharashtra Govt jobs should go through the Maharashtra Police Notification 2017 available on this page. According to the notification, the candidates who have passed SSC exam can proceed further. Additionally, the Mumbai Police Notification 2017 displays that the application forms are accepted only through online mode. Also, the candidates with the age between the age limit of 18-35 years can apply online for the PSI jobs – mahapolice.gov.in. To select the applicants, the Maharashtra Police Department will draw a merit list on the basis of score obtained in the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Refer the official Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 notification for more details of this employment news.
Mumbai Police Notification 2017 for 322 Police Sub-Inspector (PSI) Posts
|Latest Maharashtra Police Notification 2017|
|Name of the Department||Maha Police Recruitment|
|Post Name||Police Sub-Inspector Posts|
|No of Posts available||322 posts|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Starting to Apply Online||June 14, 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||July 4, 2017|
322 Maharashtra State Police Jobs Recruitment maha police gov
|Sno||Name of the post|
|1.||Police Sub-Inspector Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the Maharashtra Police Jobs Notification 2017
Educational Qualification of Maha Police Recruitment 2017
|Sno||Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Police Sub Inspector||SSC Exam|
- Maharashtra Police SI Jobs -Candidates should have passed the SSC Exam.
- Refer the Mumbai Police notification 2017 for the educational qualification.
recruitment maha police gov Age Limit of Maharashtra Police SI Constable Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Maha Police Vacancy Details – Maharashtra Police Bharti Application Form
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Prelims Exam(Written Test).
- Mains Exam(Written Test).
- Physical Standard Test(PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
Pay Scale for the Maharashtra Police Bharti vacancies
Refer the official Maharashtra PSI Jobs notification to know the PSI Maharashtra Salary details.
MPSC PSI Exam 2017 Application Fee Details: to be paid @mahapolice.gov.in
- General Category Candidates: Rs.373/-.
- SC/ ST and other: Rs.273/-.
Physical Standard for Mumbai Police Vacancy 2017
Maha Police Physical Measurement Test details
- Height- As per the standards set by the government.
- Chest – According to the rules of Mumba Police recruitment board.
Mumbai Police Bharti Physical Efficiency Test (PET) details
The PET standards are according to the rules and norms of the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. So, get ready with the standards to get qualified in the Mumbai Police Bharti PET.
Maha Police Online Application – mahapolice.gov.in
- Visit the official site mahapolice.gov.in to apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017.
- Now, click on the link to Maharashtra Police Application Form 2017.
- Enter the necessary details of Name, address, Date of Birth etc.
- Upload the scan copies of your documents to the form.
- Finally, submit the form and complete the Maharashtra Police Jobs Application Procedure.
- Complete the application fee payment in the prescribed mode.
- Finally, save the copy of the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 Online Form for further reference.