MP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017-18
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board releases the MP SI Recruitment 2017-18. This new job notification from the MP Vyapam is for recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Stenographer. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam board is inviting online applications from their official website www.mponline.gov.in. Hence, candidates can apply online for the MP SI Vacancy through online on or before the last date i.e., 20th September 2017. But, before applying for this new job notification from the MP Vyapam board, candidates should check the eligibility criteria mentioned in the MP SI notification 2017 Pdf. Eligible candidates can apply online for the MP SI Vacancy from 1st September 2017. Moreover, check this page for MP Police SI Recruitment admit card link, Syllabus, and Previous Papers.
Last Date to Apply Has Been Extended to 20th September 2017
MP SI Recruitment 2017 Details – www.mponline.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||508|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP SI Vacancy 2017-18 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC)||381|
Eligibility Criteria of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Candidates who would like to apply for the MP SI Recruitment 2017-18 should possess the following eligibility criteria as per the MP SI Notification 2017-18.
- Candidates should pass 12th class from the recognised board/institute as per the MP SI Notification 2017.
The selection process of the MPSI Vacancy as follows,
- Written examination
The MP SI Age limit as follows,
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
[ Check for Central Government Jobs here ]
Other details for MP SI Vacancy 2017
The application fee and pay scale details for the MP Vyapam recruitment 2017-18 is mentioned below,
The candidates should pay the application fee mentioned in the official MP SI Notification 2017.
- For General/OBC – Rs.500
- For SC/ST – Rs.250
Candidates can get a good pay from the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. They are as follows,
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) – 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of 1900/-
- For Stenographer – 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of 3600/-
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Visit the official website i.e www.mponline.gov.in.
- Go to the careers tab.
- Click the MP SI Notification 2017 Pdf and read it thoroughly.
- If you’re eligible, apply for the MP SI Recruitment 2017 through the apply online link given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st September 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online:
15th September 201720th September 2017
- Starting Date to Modify Online:1st September 2017
- Closing Date to Modify Online:
20th September 201721st September 2017
- Examination Date: 07th October 2017 and 8th October 2017
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|