- 1 UP Police Vacancy Details – UP Police SI Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UP Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 UP Police SI Notification 2016 Details – UP Police Jobs
- 1.3 Download UP Police Notification PDF
UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 17th June 2016. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has published this advertisement to fill 2707 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI), Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Police Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these UP Police SI Jobs released under UP Police Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UP Police Jobs through UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016. The UP Police Online Application will be available on the site from 30th June 2016 to 29th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of UP Police prpb.gov.in for more details regarding the UP Police Notification 2016. Applicants must be a Graduate to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Jobs through UP Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2016. Further details like UP Police Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of UP Police SI Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
UP Police Vacancy Details – UP Police SI Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector (SI)||2400 Posts|
|2.||Platoon Commander||210 Posts|
|3.||Fire Brigade Officer||97 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Sub Inspector (SI)||1200 Posts||648 Posts||504 Posts||48 Posts|
|2.||Platoon Commander||105 Posts||57 Posts||44 Posts||04 Post|
|3.||Fire Brigade Officer||49 Posts||26 Posts||20 Posts||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UP Police Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Candidates applying for UP Police Jobs 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UP Police SI Recruitment
- For Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander: Applicants must complete any Graduate Degree from recognized University.
- For Fire Brigade Officer: Job Seekers must pass B.Sc Degree from any recognized University.
UP Police SI Notification 2016 Details – UP Police Jobs
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
Official Website: prpb.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (SI), Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer.
No of Vacancies: 2707 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these UP Police SI Jobs released under UP Police Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Online Examination.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
Application Fee: Job Seekers must pay the application fee of Rs 400/- through E-Challan.
- Starting date for filling online application: 30/06/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 29/07/2016.
UP Police Online Application – prpb.gov.in
Aspirants applying for these UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Department. The link for applying online for UP Police Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 30th June 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Uttar Pradesh Police SI, Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 29th July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online for UP Police SI Jobs.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for UP Police Sub Inspector Jobs, Click below link
UP Police Online Application for Various Posts ( will be active from 30th June 2016)