- 1 UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 UP Police Sports Quota Jobs 2016 Details
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 200 posts. The Closing date for submission of the online application is 24th October 2016. Get complete details of UP Police Sports Quota Jobs, Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Are you searching for Police Jobs in UP State? Don’t worry you are at the right place. UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has recently released an advertisement under the notice no. PRPB-ONE-1(76)/2015/06/09/2016. Uttar Pradesh PRPB Recruitment 2016 Notification was issued to fill the vacancies of Constable Sportsperson posts. Since the board members know that there is a lot of unemployment in India, they will conduct the recruitment in the department frequently. Hence, the latest notification is about filling the vacancies of 200 UP Police Sports Quota Jobs. Aspirants who have completed their 10th class are eligible for this Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who were looking for Govt Jobs in UP.
Since, UP Police Department is one of the recognized boards of the state, the competition for these posts is also high. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for this UP Police Constable Jobs before the last date. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 24th October 2016. Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.prpb.gov.in for more details regarding the UPPBPB Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned in detail below. UP Police Constable Syllabus and UP Constable Sportsperson Previous Papers are available in other articles of our site.
Vacancy Details of UP Police Constable Jobs
The Post wise vacancy details of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are
Constable (Sportsperson) Male: 160 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Sport||No. of Posts|
Constable (Sportsperson) Female: 40 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Sport||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPPBPB Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- For the SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP state, 5 years of age relaxation is given.
Educational Qualification for UP PRPB Jobs
- Aspirants must have completed their 10th class from UP Board of High school & Intermediate Education or its equivalent. Hence, the High school passed candidates are eligible for this UPPBPB Recruitment.
UP Police Sports Quota Jobs 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB).
Official Website: www.prpb.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable (Sports Quota) posts.
No. of posts: 200.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: Police Jobs.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process: Job Seekers who were applying for this UP Police Constable Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Sports Trail.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Exam.
- Advertisement Date: 26/09/2016.
- Starting date to submit the application form: 01/10/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 24/10/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 21/10/2016.
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this UP Police Constable Jobs according to their category. The applicant should deposit the fee in online mode only through E-challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (for all categories).
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
UP Police Sports Quota Online Application @ www.prpb.gov.in
Application form for these UP Police Sports Quota Jobs released under UPPBPB Recruitment 2016 is available here on our site. The link for applying online for this Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Notification will be active from 01/10/2016. Kindly open the UP Police Constable Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. Applications for this Uttar Pradesh PRPB Recruitment 2016 submitted after the last date will not be accepted. So better send the form before the deadline. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Visit the official website or Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment according to your category in online mode only.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for UP Police Constable Jobs, Click on the below link.