UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification was published. UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 had opened various vacancies. UP India Post Recruitment 2017 opens vacancies such as Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS(Multi Tasking Staff) Posts. Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017 online application starts from 01 June 2015. Candidates who are waiting for latest Govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this job. Candidates must have 10th or Intermediate Qualification to apply this UP Post Office State Govt job.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through Online. Eligible Candidates can apply by visiting the official website. Candidates who are going to apply must have an age limit of 18 to 27 years. Aspirants will be selected based on the Written test and Interview. Candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Online application last date is 30 June 2015.
For more details about UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 please check below Notification 2017. Educational qualification, Age limit details of Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017 are given below. Eligible candidates can check selection procedure, pay scale. Interested Candidates can check details about Online application process, Examination fee particulars, and Important dates. Complete Details are updated based on Notification of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 932 Various posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||310 posts|
|Mail Guard||20 posts|
|Total No. of Posts||932 Posts.|
UP India Post Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must Possess 10th or SSC Certificate from any recognized School of UP State Board. (OR)
- Candidates must Possess 12th or Intermediate Certificate from any recognized Institute of UP State Board.
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 27 years.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 01 June 2015.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30 June 2015.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Name of the Organisation: India Post, Uttar Pradesh Circle
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Job Category: Central Government.
Job Position: Various Vacancies.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Mail Guard.
Number of Vacancies: 932 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-1) + Grade Pay- Rs. 1,800 and other allowances.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Written Test.
Online Application Process
- Initially visit the official website of UP Post Office Recruitment www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment opportunities.
- Click on the Uttar Pradesh Post office Recruitment link for Advertisement Instructions.
- Read the instructions Carefully.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and Click on apply online.
- Fill the complete application form according to academic details.
- Once again check the details before submitting.
- Submit and Print the application form for future references.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30 June 2015.
For more details about UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Please refer below Notification.